The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Victorian Academy of Magick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I thought you could not photograph,vampires ? Smile

Best of luck with,VAM ! Pictures I have seen,do look Great!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-04-09 11:01, Godzilla wrote:
I thought you could not photograph,vampires ? Smile

I'm happy to report that this is an urban myth. Same as garlic, as any Italian vampire will attest to. Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Now,I know! Smile

Thanks!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Kickstarter project submitted. Wait and see if it's approved now - can't see why it shouldn't be.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Quote:
On 2013-04-10 12:37, Voodini wrote:
Kickstarter project submitted. Wait and see if it's approved now - can't see why it shouldn't be.

Post the link when it is approved... I will certainly pledge
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:

Post the link when it is approved... I will certainly pledge

Thank you! I will indeed.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
It's a grand vision, Paul.

I look forward to peeking into it.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
A beautiful page, Sir. Well done! I will most definitely put forth some money when the Kickstarter page is up.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-04-10 14:50, dorian_faust wrote:
A beautiful page, Sir. Well done! I will most definitely put forth some money when the Kickstarter page is up.

Thank you! Smile

Gail Carriger just 'liked' the page. Most of you will be thinking "Gail Who?", but right now I'm on cloud 9!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
The Kickstarter project has been approved! I'll launch it in the morning - but for now, time to uncork something wet and red!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Here's the link as promised to the Kickstarter page:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/4151......ick-book
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Delighted to announce that after just 4 days of the campaign, we've reached our goal! But of course you can continue to pledge and be part of this really very cool project!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Not sure if anyone on here is following this project, but we have a new writer on-board who will be helping with the book. He's Cavan Scott who is a professional writer and has written novels and comics for such franchises as Dr Who, Sarah Jane Chronicles, Judge Dredd and Blakes 7. This is obviously a huge development for the Victorian Academy of Magick. You can read more about Cavan's involvement in his blog: http://cavanscott.com/2013/04/the-victor......-magick/
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Sounds like it's going to be a great project Paul.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Only a week left to pledge and support the Victorian Academy of Magick on Kickstarter! http://kck.st/ZNORWm

In the meantime...

Emily Post was a popular writer on matters of vampire etiquette during the late 1800's. She coined the well-known phrase (in vampire circles at least): "One does not simply bite for fun. One must only bite when one means it, and one must be prepared to live - often for many centuries - with the consequences."

www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Okay, last plug. Just 3 days to go! http://kck.st/ZNORWm
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Victorian Academy of Magick (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL