The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Magic Café - Tricks & effects for sale or trade... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Ever notice that Tenyo almost never come up for sale here on the Café?
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
I think that's because there is a much wider market on EB, and hence a higher price at which to be sold, then on the Café.
The upside with selling your Tenyo here is that you don't need to spend time with a well crafted auction page, and there is no Febay fee.
ninku10
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of ninku10
Hi All,

I have these 3 BNIP discountinued Tenyo items for trade.

I have 2 brand new twister and a brand new Midas machine to trade for other discountined items. I already have crystal pyramid, super coin in nest,eye of the idol,parabox, bolted so I don't need those.

I am willing to trade these together or separately. Please contact me if you are interested to trade. Thanks in advance.

Click here to view attached image.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Any of you guys have an old $10 bill for Midas Machine? I'm happy to trade two new $10 bills in return.
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I believe I have an extra one. It was circulated though so it is not exactly in mint shape. I can send you a pic of it if you like.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Thanks, xl18--another Tenyo user here tipped me off to a few crisp ones on eBay. I want them for the Midas Machine, so a crisp bill is better since it's supposed to look newly printed.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Ebay tracking geek saves the day again. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
merlin2812
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of merlin2812
Hello all!

I would also be interested in an old 10 USD bill to use for my midas machine! If anyone could help... please mp me!

best,

merlin
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Merlin I sent you a PM.

Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
BWind
View Profile
Loyal user
Honolulu, Hawaii
262 Posts

Profile of BWind
Posting items to ebay is probably due to greater exposure & economic results; folks are hopeful of making more $$ than here on the Café;
BWind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Magic Café - Tricks & effects for sale or trade... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL