The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's evil (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Liking this, think I would like the laminated version though, lasts longer in the wallet..... Smile
For the pre order, do we request laminated or non lam in Paypal notes or are they just being made one way on the 1st batch ??
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Just give it a nice coating of bees wax and it will last a long time.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-03-23 21:59, Mr.Skin wrote:
Hey Rick,
Is the pre-order special for the laminated or unlamented version?
~G

This effect is being made as a card that is laminated. I personally think the face changing with the card being laminated is much better than un-laminated. How strange is it to have a picture that is laminated change? There is no way you can be adding or taking away from it, it's sealed.

The card will also last longer and be protected by the lamination. Be easy to keep in a wallet without destroying it. Lastly because of the nature of the card/material having the card laminated enhances the "look".

If someone wants a non laminated card I will sell them one, just put not laminated in the notes. When it goes on my site it will be the laminated card.

Now if you guys want to debate laminated vs un-laminated feel free. I understand both sides and respect all opinions, but this is sold as a laminated card.
OK I never want to use the word laminated that many times again in a post!! Smile

Murphys will also be getting these (laminated). Gotta spread the love Smile

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-03-23 23:03, necroloid wrote:
Just give it a nice coating of bees wax and it will last a long time.

That may effect the color of the face. I will send you an un-laminated one though. I don't recommend it though.

Guys I like to be accommodating and make everyone happy but I just now made a decision that the card will only be sold the way it looks and works best and that's laminated.

It's not a photograph, its an old calling card.

It looks cool and the change is baffling the way it looks. I've been playing with one for a while now and it is still freaky to see the change. No one has questioned the lamination. As I said, that makes it even more baffling.

If you want to save $10 for the next couple of days paypal $20 to
outlaw@outlaw-effects.com

put gypsy curse in the notes.

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
You created it, so you know best how it should be, Paypal'ed ya !! Can't wait.....ok, well, I will for a week......LoL

I'm waiting for the next Sanctum card - Sanctum 13, "He's Evil"........a pic that suspiciously looks like Roth with a Devilish smile on the front ( this changes to an eviler smile at another angle....LoL ) & a zillion up coming effects with no release dates to tease us with in super fine print on the back......LoL Smile

It will have a revelation that we will go bonkers waiting for them & suffer an abnormality of cash flow loss in the our future......(wink)

Roth your awesome !!
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Pure awesomeness....really looking forward to this.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Thread title keeps making me think of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc2PGUFgoqQ

Girl, you're evil,
Evil as you can be,
One thing for sure,
devil better lock his door,
You're evil

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

The Sanctum cards look awesome but I've never gotten into them for some reason. I'm not sure why. Maybe someone can enlighten me. Not criticizing or knocking them at all mind you, please don't take it that way. They just don't seem to grab my interest and I'd sincerely like to know if I'm missing out on something I would get use out of. Are the cards effects themselves or something to be used with other effects or both?

George
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Purchased one Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I do each face and each one is a little different. This one is particularly scary looking Smile

2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
That IS cool !!!! Really love how that card came out !!!! Hoping mine comes close to that one (hint-hint,wink....)
That skull-ish face really does have a cool eerie/scary look to it.....
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Alone here at my computer, and felt a sudden chill in the room...and then a slight pressure on my shoulder...like a palm, gently pressing down...just enough to let itself be known. So I found myself going to the Outlaw site and ordering this. Purely on my own, I'm sure...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Here are a couple more close up higher def pics. Each face is unique but they all pretty much look like this.

2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
WICKED !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
This looks great. Long live s@nctum!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Thanks Guys!

The $20 Spooky forum only pre-order ends tomorrow night at midnight. The webpage is up and after midnight tomorrow I won't be excepting orders at $20 retail is $29.95

Until then you can paypal $20 to outlaw@outlaw-effects.com put gypsy curse in the paypal notes

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Oops webpage here

Gypsy Curse
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Are these shipping this or next week Smile
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Just when I thought I would be satisfied after ordering my own Toybox and Lu*@ i934... no, no Rickhas to tempt me with this!! Well on the bright side I did always want to order shutterbug after hearing all the lovely things about it... time to start saving up again for the next outlaw order!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
You can never save enough when you're dealing with the devil.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
For $20 there was no hesitation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's evil (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL