The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » E-Z Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I recently joined up with them for the wholesale prices, but after seeing their prices online I am dissapointed with their so-called wholesale prices. I was going to purchase several Fantasma magic kits from them, but discovered that Toys R Us sell the exact same ones for less. Specifically this one, http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=4277470 D. Robbins sells the same one at wholesale price of $15.00 US.

Has anyone else noticed this? And could anyone recommend another wholesaler that actually sells at wholesale prices. Thanks
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I have been dealing with e-z for over 35 years. The Fantasma kits are available sometimes from fantasma on a bulk price deal and they screw over Robbins by selling to the big box stores at jobbers prices. On the whole, Robbins is very fair.
You can, however make up your own kits and buy the Robbins empty kit boxes.
Now, if you had the volume, you can ask Robbins for a quantity deal. You can also go to Fantasma and buy direct.
The magic biz is like any business, they have suppliers and there are no price fixing. A distributor can sell to anyone who buys quantity. That buyer can sell at the suggested price or sell at a cheap mark-up.
Now, you could order from Toys r-us and save shipping.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Thanks for your response. I completely understand now, makes total sense. It seems to only be with the Fantasma products. I've been browsing through the E-Z website, and there are plently of great deals for under $1.00. Thanks for your advice about building my own kits. Much appreciated. Smile

I was searching for his empty kit boxes but the search engine brought up nothing. Is there a specific name for it?
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » E-Z Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL