The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ximines
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
154 Posts

Profile of Ximines
Hi guys - Fairly new Tenyo collector here (although long-time magic hobbyist).

My brother recently went to Japan on business, and (apparently) took me literally when I asked him to keep an eye out for Tenyo and send me whatever he happened to come across that looked cool!

I'm now looking for english instructions for the following Tenyo items:

-4D Surprise
-Third Eye
-Magic Carpet
-Newsworthy Tear
-Floating Broom
-Floating Card; and
-Crash Dice

Any help that anyone can provide me for any of these items would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm far from a 'purist' and would be happy to make due with a .pdf version. As for now, I can generally figure out how to do the tricks by following the illustrations, but I'd like to review the instructions in english, to get a sense for the small touches/nuances that go into presentation.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Yours in magic-

David
djjkarate
View Profile
New user
Always Sunny in Seattle
56 Posts

Profile of djjkarate
Hello, I too am looking for the instructions to a TENYO item.
4D Surprise..
I do know how the trick works, but would still like to have a copy of the english version..
cheers,
don

Smile
Laughit
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Laughit
I just received two of the new Tenyo effects with the Japanese instructions, which, if you following to the culmination, you will find the website and instructions for entering the Tenyo number for the effect and a password to obtain, download, and, thus, print the English version of the instructions. Hope this helps!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Only the new 2015 line of four tricks have online instructions available for download.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I have two of the new 2015 effects. Where do I find the on line instructions?

Ron
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Look at the Japanese instructions: at the end there is a link for you to follow for the English instructions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL