The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » T.I.T.S. Lecture at Kidabra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Quentin
If you are going to Kidabra I guarantee a highlight will be John Kimmons' new lecture.

The one he gave on Tuesday at Trix In The Stix, now affectionately known as T.I.T.S. The get-together for children's entertainers organized by Practical Magic of the U.K.

John's lecture contained tons of practical advice, including a section on how to deal with noisy parents. Also some solid routines, including, what for me was the highlight, The Race - a solid ten minute routine based on a close-up trick but amplified to play for much larger audiences, jam-packed with fun and audience participation.

John's lecture notes are the best produced notes I have ever seen for any magic lecture and come with a CD-ROM containing all the artwork necessary for the routines he teaches.

As Brendan Byrne pointed out on Tuesday, John finished his lecture to weak applause and empty seats. Why? They were all queueing for the notes.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Agreed!
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Quentin
If you can't wait for John's notes he has put up a link to buy them:

http://www.kimmo.co.uk/TRIX.html
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Looking forward to it! See you in August!

- Kevin
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
T.I.T.S.?

Come on kids, Daddy wants to go hear a lecture on T.I.T.S! LOL
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Danny:

I thought that was funny as heck...especially in a forum for kidshow performers! LOL.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
I guess you could sat the T.I.T.S lecture keeps you "abreast" of the latest information!
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
After considerable thought, I think the lecture might be a booby-trap. Smile
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
I'm gonna miss the the convention this year...and this lecture as well. Makes me a little MELON-choly.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Good one. Lol
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
Yes I have to say Kimmos Lecture was brilliant. Ive made the race game up and also mad a Halloween Race game as well based on this principal. The games you can do are endless. I also mad a Christmas one up. Get John Kimmons lecture notes. The best ones Ive seen and mine were great so these are BRILL.

See you all at Kidabra 2013
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » T.I.T.S. Lecture at Kidabra (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL