The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Telefoto ideas (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..18~19~20 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
True, momentary you have to use a Mac or an iDevice. I did my editing with my iPad. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
According to the manual every device with a webbrowser should do....
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I uploaded 65 images via my PC this evening with no problems.

steve
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Greg explained to me , I should use either Chrome or Safari. Chrome works !!

the issue I have now, is that I only see the first six pictures in a album in the editor. Can't scroll or anything.

I'm Dutch.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Same experience here. This is why I used my iPad.
And Steve: When you used your PC, which system and browser? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
When I use my pc there is no créate new álbum button and clicking edit does nothing I have to do everything on my pone.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
haninaguib
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of haninaguib
Quote:
On 2013-05-30 20:30, george1953 wrote:
When I use my pc there is no créate new álbum button and clicking edit does nothing I have to do everything on my pone.

For now please Chrome on the desktop.

Regards
Hani
haninaguib
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of haninaguib
Quote:
On 2013-05-30 17:14, DutchFrank wrote:
Greg explained to me , I should use either Chrome or Safari. Chrome works !!

the issue I have now, is that I only see the first six pictures in a album in the editor. Can't scroll or anything.

Try scrolling by dragging the page using the mouse. (A bit like what you would do on a phone / tablet)

Regards
Hani
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Yes I too was troubled by the scrolling thing.
But if you click and drag upwards you can access the lower images.

Steve
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
Hey Guys,

I just found out, that on the iPhone, there is a way to change the Vibration... here is a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN8iIr4ubAQ
(Sorry.. its german but you get the idea)

now is the question... it is possible to change the vibration (to make it not so long)
is it possible to change that for the telefoto app, too?
haninaguib
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of haninaguib
Quote:
On 2013-05-31 07:11, Pfauntschi wrote:
Hey Guys,

I just found out, that on the iPhone, there is a way to change the Vibration... here is a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN8iIr4ubAQ
(Sorry.. its german but you get the idea)

now is the question... it is possible to change the vibration (to make it not so long)
is it possible to change that for the telefoto app, too?

Interesting, I will take a look and see what we can do.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Pfauntschi,

Apple has access to those functions, an app developer does not.

All we get as programmers is this standard function:
AudioServicesPlaySystemSound(kSystemSoundID_Vibrate);

The above command vibrates your iPhone once. You can't change any aspect of that command.

On a jail-broken iPhone it's easy to do whatever we want.
On non jail-broken iPhone's I can use "not approved" commands, but then the app will be rejected by Apple.

There are rumors that the upcoming iOS7 will give developers more access to these kind of functions.
Let's hope that's the case,
Greg
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
A bit late answering the question, but I am using vista and google chrome. No problem at all making and editing albums.

I've now uploaded both my Photo Psyche images and my ESPy-onage cards into albums.

I think the ESP album can be made more fun for the user if the symbols were repeated 4 times, in 4 different colours.

10 followed by the usual symbol codesfor Black
110 followed by the usual symbol codes for Blue
1110 for Green
And 11110 for Red

Thus, a green cross would be 11011

Steve
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Hi Steve........ you have completely lost me on that.

are you using 11 for cross? If so, surely the code for green cross would be....... 111011

Am I being thick?......... it wouldnt be the first time lol
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Sorry a typo on my part there.

Your coding is correct.
I'm getting a bit computer blind I think after a full day of sitting behind it.

Green cross would indeed be 111011.

I'm off to unwind in a nice warm bath now.

steve
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Here are two of my presentation ideas that fit my quirky/humorous personality and performing persona. These ideas may not fit others.

I had two goals in creating these presentations – first, I wanted something that is quirky, and second, I wanted to do something other than tell the spectator which picture he/she is viewing. Here we go.

Doggone Weird

Create a photo album of dogs that are similar in size and, for each dog picture, includes the title of the breed. So you might have pictures/titles for an Afghan, Boxer, Collie, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, English Foxhound, Golden Retriever, Irish Setter, Labrador Retriever, and Rottweiler (as well as some dog pictures/titles that aren’t vi***tion coded).

Have the spectator look through the album and explain that you have a strange talent, the ability to identify different dog breeds by the sound of their bark. Have the spectator stop at a picture, study the picture (this gives time for you to receive the vi***tion), and then have the spectator try to imitate the bark that dog breed would make. Of course this is a ridiculous request because who the h*ll knows nuances in the different types of barks. Immediately after the spectator barks, which should be funny in itself, tell the audience the name of the dog breed. I’d do this multiple times and tell the spectator each time that of course her bark must sound different from the last one.

World Champion Charades Player

Create a photo album of movie posters for movies that have a similar theme. For example, if you choose the theme of war, you could have pictures of movie posters for Apocolyse Now, Bridge on the River Kwai, Deer Hunter, Dirty Dozen, Full Metal Jacket, Hurt Locker, Pearl Harbor, Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, and Stalag 17 (as well as some war movie poster pictures that aren’t vi***tion coded).

Have the spectator look through the album and explain that you just won the International Charades Championship, that you play Charades better than anyone else in the world. Have the spectator stop at a picture, study the picture (this gives time for you to receive the vi***tion), and to make just one gesture which is relevant to the movie. Tell the spectator that he can’t tell you how many words are in the movie title or how many syllables are in any of the words, and that he can just make one gesture. This is a ridiculous request because the movies are so similar. The instant the spectator starts to move his hands, blurt out the name of the movie. Repeat.

I hope there’s someone out there as strange as I am that might find my ideas useful.

Best, Larry
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
I noticed my Samsung galaxy S3 makes a lot of noise during vi***tion. Changing the settings only changes the feel.... And second, after practicing for about 10 minutes my phone starts to make mistakes ?!! The amount of buzzes is way off, and 0's are often ignored.

Is it the app or my phone?

I'm Dutch.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi DutchFrank,

I'm sorry to say this, but I think it's your phone. I don't know why it would do that.

Hi Larry,

You are a GOD!! Those are by far the best ideas that I've heard using teleFoto.

The war movie poster one is my favorite.
So much FUN.

thank you so much for sharing that with us,
Greg Rostami
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Great ideas Larry! I had planned on doing the Director's Cut effect with horror movies utilizing Telefoto. The charades aspect makes the routine soooo much more fun compared to just revealing the movie title! Thanks for sharing.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Apparently just because something is released for Android it doesn't mean it will work on an Android Tablet...I have a Google Nexus 7 32 gig running Jellybean 4.2.1 and this app isn't compatible with my device according to google play... I don't want to purchase this and find out it really isn't compatible

I have Iforce and it works great...I wanted Ipredict and Telefoto ..I wanted My Pet Boris spider but its not compatible either...

Oh well got that off my chest...is there any chance that there is a fix for this on my end or developers end
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Telefoto ideas (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL