The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Going Against The Grain Of Churches. (How to avoid) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
In this case it was about one person wanting to debate another person about something that could of been handled through pm's rather than taking over the thread with a fruitless debate that no one benifits from, and leaves one or more participants offended. Neither fruitful, nor rewarding.

I refuse to debate theology on here, but I also need to learn to practice more restraint, and learn to ignore more. Sometimes things can be read into what others post, and despite our best intentions, only esculates into name calling and resentment.

The original post was asking how to avoid theological confrontations amongst different churches when performing for chuches, or something along those lines. My suggestion is to never make assumptions, and when in doubt, ask the Pastor or Priest in a private and respectful way if something maybe not appropriate for the church.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Exactly, Danny!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Going Against The Grain Of Churches. (How to avoid) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL