The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2003 entrée: Steven Youell » » Welcome to The Magic Café Steven! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As founder and manager of The Magic Café it is a real honor and privledge to welcome Steven Youell as our very special Guest of Honor for December. Smile

Steven is a virtual encyclopedia of magical knowledge, and I for one am really looking forward to all the great postings this week. Thanks for being here Steve! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
That's funny, I never knew you could hear the sound of crickets chirping on the internet....

SEY
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Smile Pretty quite, eh Steve? Yea, just wait until folks know you're here! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
tenkiapalm
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tenkiapalm
Welcome. Its and honor to have you here I plan to get a lot of good tips from you. Smile
nothing is out of reach has long has you go for it.
Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1031 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
Hi Steve,

Looking forward to your visit on the Café. Hope things are going well for you.

Mark
ME
Tommy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Tommy Brown
Hi Steven,

I'm really looking forward to this week. Smile
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Steven! Welcome to the spotlight this month! This is gonna be good. Smile
I hope you enjoy it as much as we will.
Brian
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Hi Steven!

I'm glad to see you as the Guest of Honor and I look forward to learning from you this week. Smile

Emily Belleranti
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello Steven, Just wanted to say that I really liked your two Card CDs you released a while back.
Keep up the good work!!

Mistro
Lo-Key
View Profile
Loyal user
Earth
225 Posts

Profile of Lo-Key
Yo steve I got your pm . your teaching cds are the very best. Still having problems with the table faro ,but it is getting better.
Every time I call you ,all I ever get is your voice message.
I spoke to charlie c and we want to see you at your new resturant gig .or at the magic castle
LO
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Welcome to the Café Steve. Glad to have you!
Daniel Faith
Mona Morrison
View Profile
New user
chicago area
26 Posts

Profile of Mona Morrison
Steve,
It's been ages since we have seen or chatted. I'm still taking magic photographs. Hope all is well.
Mona
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Welcome to the Café Mr.Steven, I am looking forward to chatting with you.

Best Wishes Always,
Bradley Morgan
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Welcome Steve! Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and experience with us.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Welcome to the "hot seat",Steven. Smile It is a honor to have you with us. I'm definitely looking forward to reading your posts and hopefully will conjure a question worth asking! Thanks for being here! Smile ,Lee. Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Steve, Welcome to the Magic Café guest of honor spot.
I know its a bit late but welcome from me anyways.
Vinny has been telling me how I need to see you there at the Magic Castle one of these days! I missed last nights visit, hopefully I will make the next one.
Thanks for sharing here, there is so much information in these responses to some very good questions.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2003 entrée: Steven Youell » » Welcome to The Magic Café Steven! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL