The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TeleFoto is NOW AVAILABLE on iPhone & Android. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

I just finished the official promo video for teleFoto:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPEPBeajcm8

For the last month some of the top names in magic and mentalism have been using teleFoto . . .

"teleFoto is ANOTHER winner from Rostami! He has proven that he's a WARLOCK!" - Paul Vigil

"Are you kidding me?? You're an animal GR!!! A beast!! My new absolute favorite app!!! There is no magic app better than this one. At all!!! I can go on and on but I'll end it at bravo!!! - Bobby Motta

“Tele-Foto captures the pure, impossible nature of those expensive electronic gadgets… without having to carry around those expensive electronic gadgets. Anytime, anywhere, you will slay with this.” - Brian Platt

"I love MD cube, but I love teleFoto MORE." - Ran Gafner

"telefoto is absolutely amazing. What makes it amazing? It’s simple to use, customizable and floors people. In the right hands this has devious applications!" - Eric Dittelman

"teleFoto isn't evolutionary . . . it's REVOLUTIONARY!" - Bedros Spidey Akkelian

"What? That is SICK!" - Peter Eggink

teleFoto features:

• So easy that you'll be doing it in 5 mins.
• Includes written and video instructions.
• Your spectator can be anywhere in the world. If they can access the internet (3G, 4G, LTE, WiFi, etc) it'll work.
• It even works if your spectator is on the phone!
• Your spectator can use ANY device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc).
• You never touch or see the spectator's device. EVER!
• Perform completely surrounded.
• You can create as many albums of photos as you like.
• These albums can either be populated automatically based on a topic, or upload your own photos (three albums are included, ESP, Vegas & Random).
• You can have as many photos as you like in an album.
• The URL of your album is VERY short and can be easily memorized.
• Perform as often as you like with different photos . . . everyone will swear that you're telepathic.
• You can either perform with nothing or with a notepad. With a notepad you can draw the photo that they're looking at.
• Since these photos are yours . . . create any effect you like . . . products, celebrities, cards, people, places, etc.
• Include a link of your albums anywhere . . . on your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• ALL your spectators see is you, standing there, reading their mind! THAT'S IT.

teleFoto is available now on your app store:
iOS: http://bit.ly/12SDOZE
Android: http://bit.ly/16hPoCg

all the best,
Greg Rostami

Click here to view attached image.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5209 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Greg, the promo video is awesome! It's extremely well done and you come across as a genuinely nice guy. When audiences like a magician, he's won half the battle. Greg's audiences must love him. As far as the app, it's groundbreaking, as I've said in other threads. Anyone with an iPhone or Android phone who doesn't purchase this needs a checkup from the neck up. The app is phenomenal!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you SOOO much Larry,

I am a BIG fan of your style and creative magic from your Scripted Insanity project that you did with Bob Kohler.

It's an honor to have your support,
Greg Rostami
Magicdahl
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Magicdahl
WOW!!! This looks fantastic!!!!
ArtIn
View Profile
Special user
Berlin
566 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Yes, really good performance (&video!)
illusions will be reality
sometimes reality is disturbing
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
2418 Posts

Profile of george1953
If you are trying to decide whether to get this or not, let me help you, it is the most useful thing I have purchased for a very long time. There are so many presentational ideas, don't think any longer just go and get it, you will be glad you did.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you Magicdahl, ArtIn and george1953.

Here are a few more quotes from some of our friends here on The Magic Café.

"This is Mentalism at its best with an app that doesn't look like an app." - Titanas

"teleFoto is by far Rostami's best work yet." - Max Krause

"teleFoto is really fantastic. It works flawlessly. Great job Greg." - Jan Forster

"Greg, you've done it again! Brilliant. You are a magic app genius." - Sean Giles

"This is absolutely awesome! This is the single greatest tool I've bought in a long long time! Greg you are a ledgend!!!!" - celebrity

"Greg, none of your apps have ever disappointed me. You did it AGAIN!" - FredNario

"Greg, my new favorite app, too cool!! OMG, this is awesome." - dooblehorn

"Buy this now before it goes up in price or some big name magician buys it and doesn't allow any purchases of it. (Unless you live near me .. then keep your hands off!!)
There is absolutely no suggestion I can make to make this effect better. It is perfect." - Chris Meece

"Amazing app. state of the art app. My head is spinning with ideas!!!" - ArtIn

"This is just incredible, Greg hit it out of the park. You have a miracle anywhere you go. Always ready to perform. This is going straight into my act. No one else get this Smile" - magicmike30

I can't thank you enough for your kind words. This is very inspirational.
Greg Rostami
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Special user
London
880 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
I have just purchased Telefoto on the recommendation of Steve Young. I am no fan of iPhone apps. Indeed, I don't use any of the commercially available ones.

But imagine being able to phone a friend ,or client if money is your God Smile, and ask them to help you in a remote viewing experiment. You ask them to use their iphone or computer to look at some photos on a website. The website has hundreds of photos. Ask them to focus on one and try to send it to you using only their mind. You describe exactly what they are looking at ( or if you are wise, you miss on a few items!) This is only one of the basic effects possible with this app, and arguably not the strongest! In the main effect they can look at images on their phone while you are blindfolded or in another room. This isn't the IS or DR effects that you have cursed yourself for purchasing after falling for the misleading ad copy. This could create true stunned awe in both people watching and the person taking part.

With a bit of thought one can iron out the potential problems (some not inconsequential) that may arise with an app such as this. The only really bad thing about it is it will probably be all over the playgrounds in a fortnight after it is exposed on YouTube.

For full disclosure I am not a friend or business associate of the creator, do not know him in any capacity and paid full price for this product.
magicman29
View Profile
Special user
hertfordshire
908 Posts

Profile of magicman29
This is the dogs bo**ox!! Anyone with a smartphone get this, you will not regret it.
I have this now with about 2 weeks, I have created my own albums and have really floored people with this, seriously this is as good as it gets!

Kieran
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Special user
London
880 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
It is a potential game changer.
CRISTIANpestritu
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of CRISTIANpestritu
I have a question , it has to be only that website ,or they can watch photos on google, or instagram, or any other social network? I am asking because altough it's seems imposible, they will think that's all about the website you provide them.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Special user
London
880 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On 2013-06-07 14:00, CRISTIANpestritu wrote:
I have a question , it has to be only that website ,or they can watch photos on google, or instagram, or any other social network? I am asking because altough it's seems imposible, they will think that's all about the website you provide them.

That IS one of the potential problems. But with a bit of creative thinking I believe you can get round it.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Special user
London
880 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Stephen Young performed a variation on this for me that I think potentially takes it to a whole new level and deals with the "website problem" above. I have stood on his giant shoulders (i.e. nicked his ideas Smile ) and have come up with something I think may play well. This is the presentation I am playing around with:

"You phone a friend. After the usual badinage and gibberish that constitutes a phone call to an old chum/family member/probation officer, ask them if they have heard about the recent discoveries at MIT, where researchers have identified the area in the brain where memories are stored (true, incidentally). These memories (engrams, in technical neuropsychology jargon)are stored in the hippocampus and can be traced when subjects are shown a series of certain images. You ask your friend if they would like to try something related to this.

You ask them to visit a website, either on their smart phone, smart pad or computer. You explain that the images within are the same ones used at MIT. You ask them to scroll through them, then invite them to stop on one of the images that intrigues them. You ask them to focus on the image. You then invite them to create a memory from their own life prompted by the image.

Without your friend saying anything, you reveal to them the memory they are thinking of, in detail, over the phone."

Feel free to tear this, doubtless, pitiful presentation apart. But if you think it has any merit whatsoever just consider this is a variation on probably the weaker of the basic effects that are detailed in the TeleFoto instructions.

I just hope Steve decides to keep the workings strictly between the two of us!!!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi CRISTIANpestritu,

I wanna first say that, teleFoto allows you to have your own personal website of photos out of the box.
That means, when you get the app, without having ANY knowledge of the internet, you can perform with either the stock albums, or you can instantly create your own albums.
In fact, you'll perform your stock albums, in less than 5 minutes.

You can also have your photos on ANY website that you control.

For example my buddy Ivan got a URL from godaddy.com that is:
fotoroulette.com

His presentation is, "Here's a site that has different random photos every day."

Our magic Café friend, DutchFrank, has a website where he can SMELL the photos:
http://smellphoto.yolasite.com

Frank's routine is, "There's a new technologie online where you can smell photos!"

The bottom line is, there are an infinite number of motivated reasons why you're giving them a website.

If these are your personal photos, then it's normal that you'd share them online.
If these are not your personal photos, then there are many clever ideas that truly motivate the website.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
1360 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I think the idea of a site that has photos you can smell is hilarious. You would have the whole group trying to smell the aroma and you would repeatedly demonstrate that you can do it. Tell them it is kind of a knack and not exactly like the normal sense of smell.
Magic Mike
<BR>MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1245 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I got this app.

Well ! What can I say ?

Magical. My Iphone 5 does magic !

Steve Jobs would have said : Awesome ! Fantastic ! Amazing ! Magical !
Incognito
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Incognito
Not that this would be the best use of this app by any means but I'm wondering if there is a way to use the app to achieve a great ACAAN?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
Bad Luck Network
10913 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
So basically, you don't need to own a Smartphone for this to work? You just need to set up a website with the (secret) photos to use on their phone (as long as they can access the internet)?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Incognito,

Wow, I think using it for ACAAN is a great idea. I perform a routine where I put my iPhone in my breast pocket with an Invisible deck.
They look at a card online and without saying anything, their card is upside down!!

Hi Decomposed,

You must have an iPhone or Android to perform teleFoto. Your spectators never see your smartphone, BUT it's working behind the scenes. Smile

cheers,
Greg
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
Bad Luck Network
10913 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Greg! This looks like it will be one of the best inventions of 2013.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
sleeping with the fishes...
9023 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I remember when my good friend Greg was mocked by the Café members for his effect GONE.
now he is a VIP
congratulations Greg you desive it
your one of the most creastive magicians I have ever met
your friend for life
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you Decomposed,

I really enjoyed watching your performance video on YouTube.
I appreciate your support for teleFoto.

Thank you so much Vinny,
You are my friend for life too.

magic on brothers,
Greg Rostami
ReetDeeDee
View Profile
New user
Scotland
16 Posts

Profile of ReetDeeDee
Hi there, just purchased this yesterday and think it is great. I'm a humble hobbyist and mostly 'perform' to friends (and any unfortunates that happen to be nearby). Now I have something that makes it look like I really can do magic. This is an amazing confidence booster, which I really needed (and appreciate) and allows me to concentrate more on my presentation. Thanks Greg.

Thinking of the ACAAN idea. It would be possible to combine this with Powerball 60 (or 'Powerball 6000' if you have iForce) for a remarkable revelation.

Cheers, ReetDeeDee ô¿ô
ReetDeeDee ô¿ô

a.k.a Derek Ure
A wee Jock in Thailand
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you ReetDeeDee.

I hope teleFoto continues to help you amaze.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
2415 Posts

Profile of takeachance
How many photo's can they flick through. Bought another app not long ago along a similar line that everyone raved about and it was weak. Had about 5 choices and the old which way they hold the phone trick. Is there really hundreds of choices?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1544 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi takeachance,

You can put as many photos as you like in an album.

You can have as many albums as you like.

There are two methods of knowing which photo they are looking at.

With method one, it doesn't matter if you have a million photos, you'd still know which one they are looking at.
With method two, I originally thought you'd be lucky if you could do 20, but I have many customers now who have done all 52 cards in a deck.

teleFoto uses many psychological subtleties to make your photo albums seem like they have an infinite number of photos.

Also, please keep in mind that these are photos . . . so the set is unknown (unlike a deck of cards where you KNOW there are 52 choices).

Finally, you don't need a LOT of choices to make a great routine . . . if you read Larry Davidson't brilliant routine with teleFoto under the "TeleFoto ideas" thread, you'll see what I mean.

all the best,
Greg
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Special user
London
880 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Take a chance, takeachance. You won't regret it.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
2418 Posts

Profile of george1953
Best purchase I have made for years, just go for it, you wont be sorry.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3506 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
One great use of this is not as a stand alone effect (brilliant as that is) but as a means of gaining a piece of info.
After that the sky is the limit what you do with that information.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I just downloaded Telefoto and think this is awesome! My best purchase this year without a doubt.

Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TeleFoto is NOW AVAILABLE on iPhone & Android. (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.359383 seconds, requiring 98 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [4] [1] [2] [7] [2] [1] [3]