The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Phoenix Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
I purchased a couple Phoenix decks this week to check them out and while I love them, I'm struggling to fan them like I can with the bicycle cards straight out of the box. They're a lot better IMO to perform the simple slieghts I have learnt, it's just that darn fan.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Is it a matter of breaking them in a little longer? Is it my technique or chubby sausage fingers?

I really love my Parlour sized phoenix Invisible deck though, wow!

Kel
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2210 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
DIfferent decks are better for different things.

Ive found that decks that I can fan well are often too slippery to do slights well with.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
664 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
I had a bit of a learning curve when I first got them, but not my fans are fine. It is like anything else you need to give yourself time to adjust to the different cards. I love the Phoenix cards and don't think I will be changing to anything else in the near future.
Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
Thanks guys....The deck is starting to break in a little better now....getting the fan half happening
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Phoenix Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL