The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » The Super Secret Episode by Christopher T. Magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
If you are looking for creative ways to adapt your tricks and props to fit the theme of your shows, then let me introduce you to Christopher T. Magician. His, "The Secret Episode" video download will be the best $10 donation you ever made. He doesn't teach gospel magic, but I can guaranty that you will be able to adapt some of the tricks and props to fit any gospel message you want.

What he teaches you and shows you will not only give you some excellent idea's, but open up your own creative mind to come up with your own unique idea's and routines.

It is the best investment I have ever made. Christopher is a super funny guy, and the entertainment alone is worth the $10. I got so much out of it that I sent him more money after only watching part 1. Part 2 is even better, and then there is the bonus material.

If you want to read other reviews of it, head on over to the Little Darlings section and look for the thread, The Super Secret Episode.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Thanks for the info Danny! I will go check it out.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » The Super Secret Episode by Christopher T. Magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL