The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » KIDabra 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Christine, it was great meeting you. I look forward to see you again next year.
Don
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
It was a real pleasure meeting you, Christine...and dragging you into the biggest balloon hat in Tennessee!! If you need a hand with that magic, please let us know!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Now THAT was a blast!!!!

You can be sure that I'll come back with questions - Although we've been back home since lunch time, I'm still on that conference "high"... sleep will be a great thing tonight.

Again, thank you all for making feel like I belonged even if I had no clue what was going on a lot of the time!

"A dove box? What's a dove box?" Smile Duh, a box you hide a dove in! Smile
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Nice to meet you briefly Christine. Glad you had fun!!! Good to chat with you too Skip!!! JR
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
It was good to see you again, JR. Welcome back to the Café.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Missed you guys, but I'll be there next year. I'm now at the beach in Avalon, NJ, then going to take Billy to college in Washington, DC, then to Poconos, then to Connecticut, back to the Poconos, then going to Las Vegas. Wow, a busy summer vacationing with Cathy. Making up for loss time!

I Can't wait to hear how Donald Liked KIDabra....Is he Hooked? like the rest of us.
Dennis Michael
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Donald was great company. He seemed to be having a blast. His only complaint to me was that the lectures never started on time, and I tend to agree with him. I seemed to end up having breakfast with him and his charming wife on most days!! JR
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Christine Sorry I Didn't get to go to Kidabra this year, I found out I had Kidney cancer and was recovering from surgery. I am looking forward to next yr.
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Dean MagicB1S - I hope you're feeling better and that you're beating that beast of a disease - should you have a need for a face painter, clown or balloon twister in the Knoxville area, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery!
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
I missed you Dennis at Pigeon Forge. Always look forward to seeing you.
Smileyface, did we speak?? I missed chatting to lots due to the fact it was a packed convention of stuff to do.
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
SmileyFaceArt
View Profile
New user
East Tennessee
19 Posts

Profile of SmileyFaceArt
Jimbo, we did meet. Actually I think you were the fellow that helped me pick a puppet. I was looking at the Axtel & you convinced me to pick the dog from the other vendor. I eventually bought a used Axtel Buzzard but have yet to use him - the dog is more fun! If that wasn't you, then I'm just loosing my mind... have you seen one rolling around? Smile
Christine
aka Zoodles the Clown
Smiley Face Art
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
I will be going this year, but not as a dealer. I want to hang with my friends, go in the lazy river every day and not be tied down to my booth. I just want to have fun Smile (Don't think I won't stir up some excitement in the auction either!)
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » KIDabra 2013 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL