The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Welcome to the Magic Café Roger! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 15:46, Jolly Roger wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 04:56, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-30 08:44, Jolly Roger wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-30 06:39, Zombie Magic wrote:
I've read the Jolly Roger's older Café posts and love them. Always informative, very helpful. A true embodiment of "Magicians Helping Magicians"!

Glad you enjoyed them Zombie! I must read them again myself lol! By the way, do I know you? As you saw me performing at that restaurant all those years ago, it occurs to me that you probably live in Arizona.

We've met, a long time ago. I was part of a group of underground mentalists in the 80's-90's. You're a talented, generous fellow and it's good to see you back on The Café!

Interesting. I did hear about an elite group of mentalists that used to meet in Phoenix before I came to the valley. I believe Mark Strivings, Lee Earle and Larry Becker were members.

Ah, yes, Becker, Hilford, Earle, Knepper, Caldwell, Urban and Strivings, a.k.a. The Arizona 6 1/2.

My crew was the Desert E=MC2. Not thought to be as powerful as the 13 or the 6/12 because we incorporated sponge balls and the color cube into our readings.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:

Ah, yes, Becker, Hilford, Earle, Knepper, Caldwell, Urban and Strivings, a.k.a. The Arizona 6 1/2.

My crew was the Desert E=MC2. Not thought to be as powerful as the 13 or the 6/12 because we incorporated sponge balls and the color cube into our readings.

YES indeed!! It was the 6/12 that I remember. These guys are all still good friends. In fact, Chris Caldwell came to my wedding, and Gene Urban recently sold our house this year as he is in now in real estate!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Very talented chaps. Good people, all of them.

BUT...we CRUSHED them in cricket. Not even Docc Hilford's imposing size ( 6'5, 16 stone ) was a match for my googly!
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 23:35, Zombie Magic wrote:
Very talented chaps. Good people, all of them.

BUT...we CRUSHED them in cricket. Not even Docc Hilford's imposing size ( 6'5, 16 stone ) was a match for my googly!

Good heavens.........I had no idea Americans even knew how to play cricket!!! Did you know that before he left the valley, Docc did masses of daycare shows. Mark took over when he left. Then Mark left, and I took over!!! I am still doing once center each month that both Docc and Mark did!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Welcome to the Magic Café Roger! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL