The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fearson's WWW - World Wide Wonder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
It says "The impact of the effect on the spectator is especially significant since it uses their phone". So, it's not an app.

World Wide Wonder CLICK HERE
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I have purchased this, at under £4 you can't go wrong it is not an app but it is very clever and is something I will use. If you like magic that uses a spectators mobile I would say buy it while it is reduced.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Just got this, excellent, very clever and for 5 bucks
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
This is actually really clever. And the impromptu method is super easy. I like this. Especially for $5
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I thought this was good for $5. It is surprisingly clever, yet still simple. I'm glad Steve put the thought into creating a version that allows you to do this impromptu with a borrowed phone and deck. Great idea, and I think I'll have fun with this.
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
This is great and I will use it.I have had heaps of fun playing with it already.I do a phone version with a recorded message, but now the card changes and it is visual.

Thanks for the heads up Zombie.

Chappelly
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
This kind of ignores all magic rules. For this to really be impressive, you need to perform this more than once.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just bought this,......WoW, so freaking easy-simple-brilliant !!!!!!! Steve has a simplistically devilish master piece for $5 card effect, Sooooooo glad I grabbed this on half price sale ! The decoding gimmick is wickedly hidden in plain site for the magician, but I love that it does not require it or if you borrow a deck (minor memory work,pretty easy at that ! Smile )

Even for $10 I would have bought this !! Thanx for posting this ZM !!
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Quote:
On 2013-07-14 21:54, Magic.Maddy wrote:
This kind of ignores all magic rules. For this to really be impressive, you need to perform this more than once.

What rules are you referring to here?

You can perform this more than once as stated in the instructions.

Chappelly
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On 2013-07-14 23:03, chappelly wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-14 21:54, Magic.Maddy wrote:

What rules are you referring to here?

You can perform this more than once as stated in the instructions.

Chappelly

I meant the "Never repeat the same trick for the same audience" rule Smile For this, you almost HAVE to repeat the same trick for it to be impressive.
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Do you reckon?

If the ..... is strong,it should play well.

If the "timing" is right ,you can certainly repeat it.

I think it is a great revelation of a card when an audience member has a smart phone handy.

Chappelly
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
For $5 I took a chance.

It's wonderful. And so clever. I like this better than the #they call. And the "system" for knowing is so easy.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Agreed, well worth the $ and easy to learn. Recommended.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On 2013-07-16 21:59, Zombie Magic wrote:
For $5 I "took a chance".

Copy cat
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Hahaha
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Man, I JUST got an email about this from Fearson's mailing list but the price is now $10. I'm certainly still considering it, but would not have hesitated at $5.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Knobz1
View Profile
Regular user
Charlotte, NC
157 Posts

Profile of Knobz1
Would you guys say this is better than ipredict (not the pro version)?
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I don't have ipredict so can't comment on that.....

gdw - $5 is an awesome price I couldn't have passed up & sorry you missed it (cheaper is always better....Smile), but after buying this & playing with it I would gladly pay $10 ! I have been working out a few other routines / ways to extend & use this besides just as advertised to be used.

One I call PPF (Past,Present & Future). I use an Ellusionist 1800 deck modified into an invisible deck for past,my Ouija deck for present & WWW for the future. Timing is necessary for this one but can be a delayed so you don't have to rush thru it (if you bought this & know the secret,you understand the timing statement).

WWW I feel gives you some creativity on how you want to present it either a simple as it is or add it into & create something more of card prediction effect.....IMO
D0N DASHER
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of D0N DASHER
Quote:
On 2013-07-19 11:34, Merlinsmagic wrote:
I don't have ipredict so can't comment on that.....

gdw - $5 is an awesome price I couldn't have passed up & sorry you missed it (cheaper is always better....Smile), but after buying this & playing with it I would gladly pay $10 ! I have been working out a few other routines / ways to extend & use this besides just as advertised to be used.

One I call PPF (Past,Present & Future). I use an Ellusionist 1800 deck modified into an invisible deck for past,my Ouija deck for present & WWW for the future.

You've piqued my interest.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fearson's WWW - World Wide Wonder (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL