The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Paolo Cavalli added to the talent roster! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Paolo Cavalli added to MINDvention line-up! I must thank Thomas and Rainer of ParaLabs for helping bring this about. The addition of Paolo to an already star-studded line-up will help make the 10th MINDvention unforgettable.

Paolo Cavalli has long been a hidden secret in Mentalism. During his decades long journey, he has studied and practiced literally everything he could put his hands on in the field of Mentalism and the mystery arts.

During a period of almost two decades Paolo released several brilliant manuscripts, all of them highly recommended on regular basis by many ‘big guns’ in the community – and each new publication was eagerly awaited by the cognoscenti.

In the 2000’s Paolo shared his wisdom as ‘Lord of the Horses’ in various online forums. So while he became increasingly well known in the community, he was still an enigma as no mentalist ever met him personally, knowingly … until now.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10604 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Another great addition to the lineup. Welcome Paolo1
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Wow!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
AMAZING! Such exciting news!
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Sure is! Paolo's contributions to the community are priceless.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Paolo Cavalli added to the talent roster! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL