The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ted Karmilovich New Pocket MOAB Review (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
Thanks for your reply, So All about Eve doesn't use a noticeable repeating bank? I've ordered MOABT Pocket edition but may still go for All about Eve as I do love the principle as used in Will to Read. Does anyone know if the teaching DVD that comes with All about Eve details teach routines that are only going to work with that particular book test or can the routines be applied to others like MOABT?
AlexanderG
View Profile
Veteran user
You are now thinking of my
316 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Hi. Could someone clarify the following? Does MOAB PE allow for *all* effects that MOAB 2.0 does? If not, is there a list of the ones it does (or does not) allow?

Finally, it seems to be available only from a few retailers - anyone know why?

Thanks.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1468 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
MOAB pocket edition permits two kinds of effects. The list of things one could do with 2.0 is too long to list here.

George
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
8877 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2018, AlexanderG wrote:
Hi. Could someone clarify the following? Does MOAB PE allow for *all* effects that MOAB 2.0 does? If not, is there a list of the ones it does (or does not) allow?

Finally, it seems to be available only from a few retailers - anyone know why?

Thanks.

There are loads of threads (in Penny, Latest & Greatest, and Inner Thoughts) covering all of this which could likely provide you all the answers you are seeking. They are two separate things altogether while only the principles and some shared components are parallel. The reason for only a few retailers is likely due to the wishes and arrangements from Ted, the creator, himself.
AlexanderG
View Profile
Veteran user
You are now thinking of my
316 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ted Karmilovich New Pocket MOAB Review (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL