The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The imagination project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Coming soon Garrett Thomas's The imagination coins project. Special guest Eric jones.

The real work on garretts classic imagination coins
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
912 Posts

Profile of Martino
Is this a new DVD release Koz, or something on Real Magic Plus?
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
New release....
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
912 Posts

Profile of Martino
Ooh, might have to get this, Garrett fooled the crap out of me with this.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It's a worker....great routine...it's Garrett Thomas...comes with a quarter shell set...4 coins and shell
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
664 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
What time frame do you have for release?
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
2283 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2013-08-15 14:21, MagicMattMan wrote:
What time frame do you have for release?

Well tiny plunger was approx 6 months of hype so expect the same timeframe I'd expect.
South Coast. England.
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
It came out at MagicLive. If you want a practical in the spectator hand effect you'll like this.
mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
Picked this up at magic live. I've only had time to view part of the dvd but this is the real work on the plot. I'm not a coin guy but this is going into my working set. You won't be disappointed.
deliveryboy
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of deliveryboy
One of the best things I saw at magic live
greatsandini
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of greatsandini
Not only is the routine great, but the discussion on the fine details of the coins across plot, combined with routines by not only Garrett, but also Eric Jones, makes this a must have for the thinking coin worker. Given that it includes a shell, for $40 this is an absolute steal. (Though mine didn't come with 4 quarters, which is mentioned on the DVD; not that I care at ALL, but it was confusing.) It was the first thing and my favorite thing that I got at Magic Live. And I try hard to only buy stuff I know I will use or absolutely love.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
The finished product will come with 4 coins AND it will be out in September. Were done with the disc.....we need to finish the trailer and it will be released.

The intention of this project is to make you a better magician
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We simply didn't hav time to go out and get 200 quarters for magic live. The reason were including the 4 coins is for the overseas buyers BUT all will include the 4 quarters....

koz
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Definitely on my radar now to purchase in September!
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Special user
Denmark
985 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
@kozmo

Do you have an online demo of this?
Alex DLF
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Or even a description of the routine ?
"The fastest moving hole effect ever" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-KFS_OjfE

"Frame, an eye popping change" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXUt6Qi0rCE
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
2663 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
How is this different from Imaginary Coins on volume 2 of Inside the Mind Dvd set?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Handling is a bit different....lots of theory on how to program the spectator....similar though.

Its a coins across that the spectator does all the work....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
PLUS the bonus routine could be sold by its self
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
2663 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Kozmo,

Thank you very much. I look forward in the routine being released. I am sure it will be a winner and a worker.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Special user
Denmark
985 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Just curious. ...can this be done just as effective with half dollars?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yes it can......
greatsandini
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of greatsandini
One addendum to my post. Didn't want to mislead anyone. I only watched half of the DVD when I posted that it included a routine by Eric Jones, but for the record there is no explanation. Not that I'm complaining, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. It's part of the overall discussion of the coins across and, despite there not being a full explanation for Eric's routine, it still provides much food for thought. (And his routine is fully explained on his DVD set, which I also have and love.)
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
664 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Quote:
On 2013-08-19 16:20, Kozmo wrote:
The finished product will come with 4 coins AND it will be out in September. Were done with the disc.....we need to finish the trailer and it will be released.

The intention of this project is to make you a better magician

I'm excited! Put me down for one!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Rabid
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Kozmo...any more news on a release date?

Steph
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
2076 Posts

Profile of jprace
I've seen Garrett do this over and over. Simply put, it rocks.
The Silencer is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com

Catch me on YouTube
kollo
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of kollo
Kozmo, I'd like to see packages without coins and gimmick for those oversea buyers who want to use their own currency. Will such packages be available?
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Special user
Denmark
985 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
What is the status on this?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
4071 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Were working on the trailer.....

I'm nit sure about the overseas issue....
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8758 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I did a Google search for this to see if there was a trailer and it lead me right here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The imagination project (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.202087 seconds, requiring 86 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [7] [5] [1] [2] [7] [2] [1]