The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Clarity Box by David Regal (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
How do you view the link,me no understand ,lol
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Link's working. Video appears at the top of the screen and you do have to click on Play; it's not self-starting. Worked for me using Firefox 28.0.

Jim
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Yep worked great - my Norwegian wife understood every word. Me I could see what was happening and it was a nice presentation of a superb effect.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Is this better for parlor or stage or both equally as good with the angles?

Thanks
Ken Abbott
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Abbott
I just recently got the Clarity Box after redaing the reviews and speculations about the other boxes. As to the issue of using the Clarity Box for close-up, I don't see any problem. First, the box is small enough, and the gimmick sits so low in the box at such an angle, that you really have to make an effort to see the back of the gimmick.

The box is of such good quality that I wanted to protect it. So, I have taken one of my old velvet chop cup bags to carry it in. When I take the box out of the bag I can merely sit the box in front of the bag and no one can see from the back, even if sitting behind the box. I am very happy with my purchase.
markymarkmagicuk
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
299 Posts

Profile of markymarkmagicuk
The Clarity Box is a fantastic innovation with its clear box. However, the one weak point in this and other similar "card folded in box" type effect is... the performance. Watching many performers on video and at our magic club is the "fumble" they make while trying to conceal the card in palm, if you get that part right these tricks are astounding to the spectator!
Raymond42
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Raymond42
This really delivers. In my presentation I say the folded card is blank. Also in the box with the card is a tiny sponge ball and a miniature magic wand. When they're all tipped out, I take the sponge, saying "the wand needs to be clean to work' and then use it to 'clean' the wand. When waved over the card, it causes the card to become printed ...', etc. This routine works well for me and the added objects give added distraction and the scope for some comedy
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On May 27, 2017, Raymond42 wrote:
This really delivers. In my presentation I say the folded card is blank. Also in the box with the card is a tiny sponge ball and a miniature magic wand. When they're all tipped out, I take the sponge, saying "the wand needs to be clean to work' and then use it to 'clean' the wand. When waved over the card, it causes the card to become printed ...', etc. This routine works well for me and the added objects give added distraction and the scope for some comedy

Good ideas.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
alan1954
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of alan1954
I haven't read all the reviews about this but I recently purchased it and have had a lot of success with it. I'll admit, I'm not that good with the card fold but the DVD gives you an alternate handling that's pretty simple. I made it even easier by just turning around as I explain what is about to happen and putting the force card in my jacket pocket. Then, facing the audience again, I set the deck down for someone to do the triple cut as I turn around again and remove the card, fold, and palm it. Easy as pie!
glennn
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of glennn
This is a great product. I've been using this for a while now and it's a great prop even for someone who (like me) isn't overly confident with their palming. The gimmick works easily and the retention of vision is very convincing, taking the heat well away from anything the performer needs to do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Clarity Box by David Regal (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL