The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Jay Sankey's Inside Deception Training site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gadir
View Profile
New user
Reseda, California
60 Posts

Profile of gadir
Hi all

First of all, just wanted to tell you guys and gals that I took your advice and bought Card College I and Card College 1 and II DVD Set. Working my way slowly through these books and videos. They are great! Roberto Giobbi is such a good teacher.

I started following Jay Sankey on Twitter and discovered his Inside Deception Training Site. Is this a good place to learn? Is it a good value? or would it be better to stick to books and DVDs?

Thanks

Gadi
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Totally, if you have been following him and he fits your style of learning and enjoy his type of magic and presentation - you should invest in his site! Remember to have fun where ever you seek to increase your magic knowledge.
JustCraig
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of JustCraig
I have not joined the Inside Deception site so can't really offer any insight into the site itself but I do own a LOT of Sankey stuff and I think he has some great material, so I don't see why Inside Deception should be any different.

As the poster above says, as long as you are enjoying yourself then that is the main thing and the money it costs is being well spent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Jay Sankey's Inside Deception Training site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL