The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » The paper edition version digital edition! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Hi!
I subscribe to the paper edition and I enjoy it immensely. I do know that I have access to multimedia features online but this is something I have seldom done. Do not misunderstand me, I am the geeky guy, but I feel the two experiences are too detached to be related.

I therefore wonder what options I have. How is the experience on an iPad? I do not own one so I'd have to pick up one, and I'd have to pick up an old and cheap one.

Any recommendations?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Magic Mag is awesome on the iPad and each issue priced right. I enjoy it and cancelled my hard copy subscription a few years ago now. Recommended.
MichaelMann
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of MichaelMann
I have been reading it on my iPad for months. It's the best way to go.

MM
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
How much is the digital edition please, I just got an ipad.
Thanks
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I wish you could download it. I have a Nexus 7 and wish I could carry the Digital Version in my library when I cant log on. Also I just re-upped my sup, but have yet to recieve any paper editions.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I too would like to know how much the digital version costs.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
cardnerd
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of cardnerd
Downloading it would be very helpful. I will go back and look at the cost and edit my post.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
If I am not mistaken its the same price. I get both the Digital and Paper copy. BUt I can only view the Digital on the Magic Magizine Website and need an internet connection. I wish I could download it and save it to my nexus 7 for when I don't have a connection.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Month to Month Digital $4 and issue.
Pay for the year its $36

For the U.S.

Print comes with digital.

Print + digital $58 a year.
2 years = $111
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » The paper edition version digital edition! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL