The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Fair (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alkazam
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of alkazam
I have the opportunity to have a booth at the upcoming labour day weekend fair (free of charge). I will be providing free entertainment for kids, and adults. I am thinking of handing out business cards and/or flyers. And make some colouring pages with my info on them. Any one have any suggestions for fair work, or what I should include on my business cards and/or flyers?

Thanks everyone.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Other people have more experience at this, but I kept my business cards fairly simple. I chose a nice design from whatever company I found through Googling magician business cards and included all my contact info, my name, a slogan I use, what types of magic I do and that's about it. I also do gospel magic so on the back I included a Scripture reference: John 3:16.

I don't know if I would do the coloring pages, but hey, if you want to, and want to use that to try and set yourself apart I guess it couldn't hurt. What I'm saying is the pages are a fun idea, but you probably won't get business from them. Adults are more likely to get your info from a card and the kids will just color on the page.

I don't have as much experience with flyers. Your budget will determine a lot of all of this though. Can you afford glossy with your photo and contact info? Or are you struggling to build your magic business a little at a time and can only afford a black and white or simple color flyer with your contact info?

Whatever you do, people will remember you for who you are so anything simple and professional looking is good enough to start with as long as you make a good impression on them with your performance. Smile
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Fair (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL