The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Wanting to make a couple of new illusions. Need help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I have many of Osborn's illusion plans and want to make a couple to put a stage show together. I have already made the Zig Zag, and I have a subtrunk as well. I need something to add to it. Could someone give me some friendly advice? I have the plans for Palaquin, Girl to Lion, Crystal Casket, Thin Model Sawing, She's Come Undone, and Rabbatastic. Which ones would compliment my other illusions. Thanks. Smile
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Please keep in mind that bases are the hardest thing to make. Well, to make and look deceptive that is.

You have some beautiful plans. The illusion that stands out and in my opinion would compliment the others is Rabbatastic.

It's a great illusion and it's a complete routine with many surprises. It was the first illusion plan I ever bought. It is also an osbourne illusion that you don't hear to much about either. (I think there is one for sale on Magic auction also!)

Happy Holidays!

Xavier.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Thanks Xavier. Happy Holidays to you also.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I agree with Xavier, go with Rabbatastic. It plays well and the others take a lot of storage space but don't play any better. Do you link your illusions together through a story line or do you just do independent illusions? That could make a difference.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Bob,

I don't link them into a story line. I do a big illusion then something small and then another stage illusion. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers!!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
In my 22 minute show things flow from one to the other. In the two hour show, things restart every time the curtains close and reopen. So I do not follow the story line either in the long show. Part of that is due to needing time to reset back stage.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
This is cheap to make and high impact: http://www.julianbondmusic.com/troupevanish.com
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Wanting to make a couple of new illusions. Need help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL