The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » LADs 2013 Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Hi Guys

Watch is this week's show below...

Thanks to everyone who came to the shop and to LADs over the weekend.

Cheers

Dave
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Great show.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
733 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
'Performing' at kids who have heard of the wizard product review at a magic convention............I only wish this was the 'real world' ;-)
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
Thanks World magic shop for hosting LADs
LADs this year was excellent it is the first LADs convention I have been to and I can honestly say I will be back next year for more but I doubt it will be as good. Tom wright had a great lecture demonstrating IT and some really good theory, Michael chatelaine has some incredibly visual effects which he shared the market cost of one of these was greater than the entrance fee and could be made up by all who attended the lecture as he taught the effects well even though he needed some help with his English at times. The highlight of the day was Tom stone was absolutely world class his lecture inspired me to read his books and I would like to thank him for that, he sparked my imagination and gave me a drive to want to create effects of my own which is brilliant now I'm thinking of new things all the time and wake up in the night to write them down.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2538 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
A magician doing a card trick.

Followed by a magician doing a, errr........card trick.

Fast forward - and yet another magician doing................yet another bleedin' card trick.

Sorry guys - quickest WPR that I've ever watched.

Dare I ever question myself as to why I no longer find myself motivated to attend magic conventions! Smile
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
You should see Tom Stone, Bal, he tends not to do so many card tricks.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Quote:
On 2013-10-02 12:12, TheGingerWizard wrote:
'Performing' at kids who have heard of the wizard product review at a magic convention............I only wish this was the 'real world' ;-)

The kids knowing about the Wizard Product Review was obviously a bit... I'm pretty certain the people were just laypeople in the hotel who were coached beforehand to say "Yeah! I know the Wizard Product Review!" I thought it was quite funny.

Great episode!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Have to agree Barry, I ended up fast forwarding through the entire thing. Looking forward to reviews of products next week.
Ruairidh
View Profile
Regular user
London
200 Posts

Profile of Ruairidh
Was pretty excited to see Tom Stone...ah. He did yet another card trick...fast forwarded my way through it, sadly.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
What a shame. I thought it was a bit of fun.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
Thought it was a great show! Can anyone tell me the name of the 3 card effect at 0:16... Is that twizted by eric ross... or something else?
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
...twizted by eric jones I mean?
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
Good show this week, nice to see something different! Appreciate your efforts as always lads.

Gutted to miss LADs this year.. hope to be back next time.

AA
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2538 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On 2013-10-02 18:03, *double-A-magic* wrote:
Good show this week, nice to see something different!

Yep........there's no doubting that it was really different.

I think it was the lack of card tricks that made it such compulsive viewing.

Maybe the title of the show needs to re-branded as the WCTR.

I'll leave you guys to work it out. Smile
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Merc is welcome to his opinion. I enjoy the show and have no problem with their choice of tricks to review.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2538 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On 2013-10-02 20:21, MeetMagicMike wrote:
Merc is welcome to his opinion. I enjoy the show and have no problem with their choice of tricks to review.

Fair play to you Mike.

In which case, you may wish to refer to the content of the show; rather than simply focussing upon my point(s) of view? Smile
Barry Allen

cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Merc Man,week after week you moan on and on about card tricks, we get it you don't like card tricks you're like a black cloud hanging over this thread.
Do us a favour and s-d off.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Another GREAT show!
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
Quote:
On 2013-10-03 02:44, cardbiker wrote:
Merc Man,week after week you moan on and on about card tricks, we get it you don't like card tricks you're like a black cloud hanging over this thread.
Do us a favour and s-d off.

sorry Merc Man but I agree with cardbiker
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2538 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
It"s all mainly said in jest (ask Dave if ever you meet him).

But there you go. I was always advised not to hang around humourless people as they will only ever being you down to their level.

I will therefore vanish from the WPR threads forthwith; and no longer darken your lives with my black clouds.

However, if it's okay, I will continue to read comments such as - 'great show', 'great trick' and 'gotta buy it now'. I find it really constructive in enabling my decision-making process prior to purchase.

Adios one and all.

(Now, where did I put that deck of Bikes)?
Barry Allen

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » LADs 2013 Special (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL