The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Carnazzo Wallet Zener Cards (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Kyf
View Profile
Loyal user
UK, England (but Scottish by birth)
265 Posts

Profile of Kyf
Excellent cards, just had mind delivered (UK) - same size as a credit card and the 10 are as deep as 6 normal business cards and 2 credit cards (if you include the raised embossing). Very impressed.

The PaC effect is also very impressive and worth a peek.
"I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension." Steve Wright
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Just received these. Not only are they super thin durable plastic, but they are also marked in an extremely clever and imperceptible way (to the audience that is.)

Many of us have our pet ESP routines and having tried many different kinds of cards Royal, Vernet etc, I wanted something that was not only durable, but had a degree of authenticity too. The design of these adds the authentic look I wanted and the markings (soooo discreet) are a real plus.

If you perform with ESP cards at all, these are a must have.

Buy once, keep in your wallet always. PC has done it again. Bravo Paul.
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
The wallet Zenner cards are one of Paul's best creations. I cannot believe how thin (and yet durable) these cards are. I keep an already stuffed wallet. With the ten ESP cards in? No perceptible difference at all! And the markings are the best I've ever seen. Until these cards were released, I had yet to find an ESP deck where the markings were either too noticeable, or not discernible enough for my aging eyes. I'm going to be using these daily. I would already put these on the "Best of 2014" list.
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Got these last week and used them several times they are beautiful and easy to handle. Many great handlings and routines included thanks Paul.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts on these cards everyone...I'm thrilled that you'll be using them!
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Let me add: F....g good job, Paul Smile! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks to Paul's brilliant customer service I now have 5 sets of these.
Enough for two complete cyclic stacks.

Well chuffed (an expression from northern England)

I performed Bruce Bernstein's Separation Anxiety the other night, using 10 circles, 10 squares and a star.
One punter said it was the best effect of the night

steve
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Hello all,

I have started getting light scratches and marks on the cards. With the backs being the color and material they are, the scratches look bad and totally would make a spectator think I just remembered how they were scratched up (ironically that is of course similar to the true nature of the cards' secret).

Anyone else?

I keep them in my SAW as I did with my previous paralabs cards. The paralabs never scratched though.

I may try to run over the scratches with a sharpie but I'm not sure that will work.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Attached a photo. Not giving away any of the markings.

Tried the sharpie trick, big mistake. Sharpie too dark, looks even worse now.

Anyone else having these issues?

Click here to view attached image.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Yes, this is why I keep them in an envelope so they are somewhat protected in the wallet. Just a small coin envelope fits them perfectly.
Twitter @darjames
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2014-02-10 09:41, DynaMix wrote:
Attached a photo. Not giving away any of the markings.

Tried the sharpie trick, big mistake. Sharpie too dark, looks even worse now.

Anyone else having these issues?

I told you my friend, carring a knife on your wallet for your "ESP stab' routines wasnt a good idea Smile

On my case, I place my ESP cards on a small envelope with the 5 ESP symbols drawn, ready for my "ESPeriment #2"

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Keep in envelope,,
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Hmm...I guess I wanted overall thinness so I didn't think of the envelope. Plus inside the envelope it won't fit inside the credit card slot.

But I get what you all are saying. Still kind of sucks how easily these are damaged. I haven't had that experience with Dreamweaver or his other wallet cards.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
They fit in my saw while in an envelope.
Twitter @darjames
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Yeah I will find mine and start using it. I had them in the credit card slot, I was amazed at how 5 could fit inside of one slot. With the envelope I will just have to put them in the pocket instead. It will be worth it because of how thin these are. Great cards, I just have to be more careful with them.

Thanks everyone for your input.
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
There are smaller pay envelopes that fit these perfectly. They measure 3 1/2 by just over 2 inches. I've had them for years so unfortunately don't recall where I got them. Should be available at Staples or Ebay.

If you find these, they will fit perfectly in the credit card slot or the rear of Paul's great Lookout wallet.
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Hey Paul

Would love to see these produced using standard card stock, poker size, no borders if possible. The system is great, one of the best Ive seen and sometimes I would like to perform with standard size cards.

Something to think about.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2041 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
I bought a set of these yesterday at a lecture. These are easy to read for me, even in low light. Since they're thin I can finally retire the vinyl packet-trick wallet I've kept in my trouser pocket for ESP cards.

A Staples no. 1 coin envelope was just barely too narrow to accommodate a stack of ten of these wallet cards. If you're looking for a protective envelope you might try a different brand or make your own.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Mike- #3 coin envelopes measuring 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 are ideal. You'll have to trim the length- I just cut the top flap off and about 1/4" further down, and it fits nice and snug in a wallet. You want that flap (both, optimally) off the envelope anyway, to reduce thickness. The width is a perfect fit.
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
221 Posts

Profile of chuds
Just received my cards yesterday, Really well made with some good little routines and they are going straight into my wallet! As a Multi dimensional user this is a great back when not carrying the die and for the price its the best thing I have bought all year!

Ian.
Chuds
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Carnazzo Wallet Zener Cards (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL