The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SoundzAmazing by www.magigadgets.com (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2014, dman11 wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a replacement speaker that would work? Similar in size. I got my soundzamazing on Monday but the speaker doesn't work at all.
The unit is ok because headphones work fine. I haven't gotten a reply after reporting the issue with the magigadget website.

Well, it seems there was an issue with email and I jumped the gun on my comment....Shahid from Magigadgets did contact me and sent me a replacement speaker right away. Everything is working great now.

What I have been using it for the last 2 days is with David Acers "Gift of the Magi". Its the Xmas tree "Out to lunch" trick. When I have the child hold their hand over the card and make all their Xmas wishes, they now hear Sleigh bells. As soon as the sound starts I get a big smile from the kids and then its time for the reveal! its fantastic
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
This is the...

BEST.ACCESSORY.EVER.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
eddie2m
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
Just got this.....it is awesome. So much fun!!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
It has so many possibilities. I only wish it could take a memory card so we could change our sounds on the fly, how about it Shahid, I would think that would be a great seller.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
WOOOOW- I received the unit yesterday and played with it for couple of hours- this is awesome toy Smile One question- how long I can use the unit before batteries are dead?
Magic Mitts
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Magic Mitts
I have a question. If you have a file, like a a song, and you play it and then stop it halfway through, does it pick up where it left off or start that song from the beginning? Thanks.
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
The 'rock' song on the site always starts from the beginning.
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2015, Magic Mitts wrote:
I have a question. If you have a file, like a a song, and you play it and then stop it halfway through, does it pick up where it left off or start that song from the beginning? Thanks.

It starts always from the beginning again and it does NOT pick up where it left.
Jonty
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
167 Posts

Profile of Jonty
Quick question if I may - and apologies if it's already been asked and answered somewhere in the 14 pages of this thread!

I understand it plays 5 different sounds but does in only play those sounds in order? For example, if I have the sound of a car hooter for pressing a kids nose can I repeat that sound as many times as I like, move on to another sound then go straight back to the hooter? Or do I have to cycle through the sounds one at a time to get back to the hooter? There are buttons on it, do I need to press a different button each time I want it to play a different sound?

cheers!
Jonty the Magician
Children's Entertainer in West Yorkshire

www.magicadabra.co.uk
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Any order and as many times as you like
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2015, Jonty wrote:
There are buttons on it, do I need to press a different button each time I want it to play a different sound?

Yes.
Jonty
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
167 Posts

Profile of Jonty
Thanks guys
Jonty the Magician
Children's Entertainer in West Yorkshire

www.magicadabra.co.uk
Magicray69
View Profile
Veteran user
Tampa Bay
369 Posts

Profile of Magicray69
I'm down here in God's country Florida and wear shorts and short sleeve shirts ALL of the time. MY rig is a neck phone pouch that I ordered from Amazon for 10 bucks. I cut out an area for the buttons and mounted the speaker on the front of the pouch with Velcro. The switch is under my arm close to the unit so the wires can be very short. Works great. I love it! I downloaded a drum roll (ba ba boom) so that when ever I tell a joke or end a routine I get a good laugh.

Click here to view attached image.
There was a time I had the blues,

the reason was I had no shoes.

Until I met upon the street

a man who had no feet.
JeremyTan
View Profile
New user
has magically produced
89 Posts

Profile of JeremyTan
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has any leads as to the type of instrument that plays a melody of a squeaky music?

The idea is to have a balloon play a song with that "squeaky" sound. Do share!
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/jeremytanmagic

Instagram: @jeremytanmagic
TikTok: @jeremytanmagic
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
61 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
Hi saw Soundzamazing at the FISM and also a routine by Bernard Billis in "Le plus grand cabaret du monde" . it's great! But I was wondering if anyone knows about ultimate handy sound, and how it compare to this one?
Thank you.
Jean-Luc
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
trooth
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of trooth
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2015, JeremyTan wrote:
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has any leads as to the type of instrument that plays a melody of a squeaky music?

The idea is to have a balloon play a song with that "squeaky" sound. Do share!

You'd need to sample a ballon squeek and play a song on a sampler keyboard.

Be very easy to do, I'd advertise on fiverr.com or a local music shop or similar.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
The idea is to have a balloon play a song with that "squeaky" sound.

Do a Google search for "royalty free balloon squeeking sound effect" and see what you can find.

Then just import as many balloon squeeking mp3's into Sony's Audacity (freeware).

Hope this helps.

Best,

Neil.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On May 26, 2015, Magicray69 wrote:
I'm down here in God's country Florida and wear shorts and short sleeve shirts ALL of the time. MY rig is a neck phone pouch that I ordered from Amazon for 10 bucks. I cut out an area for the buttons and mounted the speaker on the front of the pouch with Velcro. The switch is under my arm close to the unit so the wires can be very short. Works great. I love it! I downloaded a drum roll (ba ba boom) so that when ever I tell a joke or end a routine I get a good laugh.

Great idea. May I use this idea? Can you send me a picture of the one you use? Thanks ahead of time. P.M. if you can.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2015, magicjluc wrote:
Hi saw Soundzamazing at the FISM and also a routine by Bernard Billis in "Le plus grand cabaret du monde" . it's great! But I was wondering if anyone knows about ultimate handy sound, and how it compare to this one?
Thank you.
Jean-Luc

I'm curious about how these compare also.
Anyone?
trooth
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of trooth
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2015, bluedragon wrote:
Quote:
The idea is to have a balloon play a song with that "squeaky" sound.

Do a Google search for "royalty free balloon squeeking sound effect" and see what you can find.

Then just import as many balloon squeeking mp3's into Sony's Audacity (freeware).

Hope this helps.

Best,

Neil.

I'd be very surprised if he found a squeeky balloon "melody" playing a song in a sound library!

If it was just sound effects, your idea is great, but he wanted a melody.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SoundzAmazing by www.magigadgets.com (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL