The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Pro Shop, good place to buy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Hello, my friends. I'm considering purchasing some new manipulation items for christmas, and I found this site I have never heard before, called Magic Pro Shop, http://www.magicproshop.com/. The thing I want to ask you guys is, is this a good place to buy? Thanks!

RJH
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
They do not provide a contact, no phone or email. that is very suspicious to me, like they are hiding.
and if you use the "ask" tab, you will get an auto reply that they received your question, but no reply from there.
I like a shop with people I can talk with.
Andrew Immerman
View Profile
Regular user
California
108 Posts

Profile of Andrew Immerman
I believe U.S. federal law severely limits cardholder liability for fraudulent charges. Moreover, most debit/credit card issues make it rather easy to "chargeback" a fraudulent charge. If the product description is sufficiently clear, or if you can get sufficiently clarifying information from the seller or manufacturer, I'd not be too concerned. Also, many banks provide for one-use, fixed-limit, and/or short-expiration debit/credit card numbers. Alternatively, you could always use a prepaid debit card, though, you'd be foregoing many cardholder benefits.

Btw, Magic Pro Shop appears to be U.S. based (domain registered and hosted in).

If I might, what are you considering buying?

Andrew
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
After several emails with Joe at Magic Pro shop. I am convinced he is an honorable business man with nothing but good intensions. He is going to make all the necessary changes to his site to offer the best service possible. I wish him the best and I will buy from him again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Pro Shop, good place to buy? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL