The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38~39 [Next]
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
I recently had life alter my dopps collection as a new job demanded 5 days of my life (unfortunately) coinciding with the release of Alice. If anyone hears of one becoming available, please IM me. I already posted a WTB on the forum here. Anyway, thanks in advance. Even if it isn't my COA number, at least it's a Professor BC Dopps Alice!
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
This is in no manner a criticism of the supplier here - But add mine to the list of Weird Postal Events.
After a long and circuitous route my package went to West Palm Beach, before arriving here in Montreal 4 days ago.
I had been expecting it to arrive at the door but, according to the tracking this morning, it is now back in Palm Beach...
"The item is currently in transit to the destination..."
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2017, balzar wrote:
This is in no manner a criticism of the supplier here - But add mine to the list of Weird Postal Events.
After a long and circuitous route my package went to West Palm Beach, before arriving here in Montreal 4 days ago.
I had been expecting it to arrive at the door but, according to the tracking this morning, it is now back in Palm Beach...
"The item is currently in transit to the destination..."

I would suggest that West Palm Beach called it back in order to stamp on it, 'Alice doesn't live here anymore.'

Okay, I will add the balzar experience along with Bartleby and Delimbeau's to my museum of Postal Oddities. Curiouser and curiouser!

Keep an eye on your tracking, and do please let me know when it arrives.

BC
Phasmologist
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
No wonder that shipping from the US became so expensive! Smile
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
By the way, my Alice should arrive today. It passed customs! Cheers! Luc.
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
Your Alice's vacations over the world sounds familiar for me: Every time when I get some of my orders from US (by the way: Happy Independence Day Smile ) to Europe via USPS the packet have been traveled around the world at least to weeks - And while using UPS that route last about five days and I get packet direct to my door... So the way how USPS works and delivers packages is pure mystery for me :O
...Now tell me all about your pain
Down to the detail...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Alice is back in The Netherlands, and now finally at her new home! Happy days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2iQdIxB9U
pieaddict
View Profile
New user
UK
99 Posts

Profile of pieaddict
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2017, Delimbeau wrote:
Alice is back in The Netherlands, and now finally at her new home!

That's quite the shelve you have
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
It is a special day. A package arrived this morning and our new resident is already getting along splendidly with her peers, as this photo shows. I should also point out that the good professor addressed everything correctly, the detour was just "one of those things".
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Trying again with the photo

Click here to view attached image.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Glad all the brothers and sisters arrived safely
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
Happy to report that despite the bizarre route (and why would the route be anything but "Bizarre") she finally arrived, and I am immensely pleased.
And since pictures appear to be the order of the day, I will try to attach one here.
http://imgur.com/a/FiqSf
Xizzy
View Profile
Regular user
Italy!
166 Posts

Profile of Xizzy
I received Alice ten days ago but I waited a bit before posting. I want to be balanced and objective. Not a victim of hype train or some other nefarious influence.

Now I can say: this is the best book test, the best piece of bizarre magic, the best product of love and talent I've ever seen. Prof BC, you have my imperiture admiration.

Unfortunately I'm feeling grimy because I'll never have the opportunity to have the others dopps Smile
Yann SICAMOIS
View Profile
New user
Tourves, France
79 Posts

Profile of Yann SICAMOIS
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2017, Xizzy wrote:
I received Alice ten days ago but I waited a bit before posting. I want to be balanced and objective. Not a victim of hype train or some other nefarious influence.

Now I can say: this is the best book test, the best piece of bizarre magic, the best product of love and talent I've ever seen. Prof BC, you have my imperiture admiration.

Unfortunately I'm feeling grimy because I'll never have the opportunity to have the others dopps Smile

'Never is an awfully long time.' And not that much when you know that tomes are making their way in the sale section from time to time.
Yann SICAMOIS
FJR
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of FJR
Mine arrived over a week ago after a relatively jaunty 8/9 days from the US.
A thing of brillig beauty and ingenuity.
Thanks for the marvellous creation Prof BC.

All the best,
Francis
Flaneur / Gentleman Amateur
Member of the I.B.M - Ring 25
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
After a bit of hunting I found a rather nice bookmark for my copy here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381932745266 It arrived today and as well as ageing the bookmark they kindly did the same for the ribbon. It looks perfect.
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Doppers,

PROF has posted a dandy of a new routine over in the DoppsForum. Let's call it the VOG.

This is your heads up to check it out. I think that those of you who sat in on BC's PHANTOMS presentation at ECSS will quickly see a way to take many of those same framing devices and apply them to a full evening of Doppelgänger perfromance.

Perkins
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
Thanks for the heads up Perkins.
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VIII
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Thank you sir
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Salutations, I am looking to buy some Dopps books that anyone may be wanting to part with. I currently already own PH.o.t.O and Alice, so anyone who’s looking to sell their copy of Hound, Poe, Shakespeare, or J & H, I’d be very happy to purchase it from you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38~39 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL