The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » It's time for a Story! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
 I will start the story and you all will add a line or two to it.  So here we go!

“One evening, it was toward the end of October, Emmett Arno said to the woman he’d been seeing on and off the past few years, “I’ve made a decision. I’m going to tell you something I’ve never told anyone before in my life.”
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
"The first thing I want to tell you might explain why we see each other only on occasion and in the daylight. I am deathly afraid of the dark! I actually lock myself in my house with all the lights on. Now here is the other thing I want to tell you."
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
But before he could continue, Rachel intervened. "That's amazing," she said, surreptitiously putting the knife back in her pocket. "You must have read my mind, Emmett. I was about to tell you the same thing!"
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
"But Rachel" Emmet said, "How could you possibly know what I was going to tell you?"
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"On the contrary," she said, "you're the one who knew what I was thinking."
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
MobilityBundle
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas/Boston
120 Posts

Profile of MobilityBundle
Clearly, Rachel had not yet met me.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3171 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Emmett smiled and said, "are you really serious, you think I can read minds?"
Do you come to the magic Café often?
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
"Why do you think I have this knife on me Emmet?" Rachel asked.

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thoughts started crashing about in the NSA agents head like a frenzied herd of cattle. It was becoming harder and harder for him to harness his brain and operate his mouth, as he listened in on the conversation.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-r-r-r-gggg-hhh-hhh!," the NSA agent screamed, "S-h-h-h-e-e-e-e h-a-a-ass-ss a-s-s a--a-a-a-a fr-e-e-e-e-ek-k-k-n' k-k-knnn-i-i-i-f-f-e!"

TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3171 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
"Rachel, please put up the knife" asked Emmet.
"The last thing we need is for an arms debate to get started."
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
"Arms! Arms! You want to talk about arms Emmet!" Rachel angrily shouted back at him, the spit of her venom spattering his pimpled face, "You can't handle the truth about arms you blathering idiot!" she continued.

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"That's what I've been trying to tell you, Rachel," cried Emmett. "I've got eight arms ... in fact, I'm an octopus!"
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
"You're full of shist Emmet," Rachel shouted back. "I've been telling you for months that you need to see a freakin' shrink!"

"But no-o-o-o-o, you have these visions of multiple appendages. Wouldn't that be special!" she continued.

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"I don't know what's the matter with me, Rachel," retorted Emmett. "Sometimes I think I'm a teepee, and other times I think I'm a wigwam."
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3171 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
"An octopus? A dag blame octopus." Rachael shakes her head and then all of a sudden she begin to cry and as the
tears poured down her face she begins to talk in a low soft voice, "Emmett , you know how much I care for you and
you know the octopus thing doesn't matter, but there is one thing I haven't asked you that I absolutely must know.
We can't go on until I get an honest answer from you. Emmett, are you a Democrat or a Republican?
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
"I'm a far left liberal Rachel, how couldn't you know that!" Emmet replied.

Rachel, shouted back, "Of course you are you wimp! Reaching into her jeans pocket and whipping out a Walther 380 PPK and at the same time, throwing her knife to the floor in a rage, slapping the pistol on the table in front of them, "There pussy, take that there gun and see what you can do with it big boy!" she raged.

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"That's just it, Rachel," said Emmett, bowing his head. "It's the second big secret I was going to tell you. I'm neither a Democrat, nor a Republican." And, picking up the gun, he stood straight up and shouted: "I'm a Green Party supporter!"
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
And then Emmett squeezed the trigger in two quick reports, Special Forces style, raising his head in triumph, declaring, "Green Tea is the problem Rachel! Why the freak can't you see it's all about the green tea the Mao remnants continue to pump into our economy for the arms you so specifically want me to magically dispose of!"

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Then, as if one were heralding the other, the tea kettle began to whistle, just as there was a loud knock at the door.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » It's time for a Story! (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL