The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Misled??? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
I got mine off someone here. Been looking around for quite a while. Good luck finding them.
New User
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of New User
I second that. I had three I'm down to one now and am trying to find more.
Munseys_Magic
View Profile
Elite user
462 Posts

Profile of Munseys_Magic
I sent a text message to Timothy Wenk almost a year ago. He said that more would be on the market in a few months. After about 6 months, I followed up with him. He said that he had been very busy, but still had plans to make more. Still waiting...
Jim Munsey
Munsey's Magic
http://www.MunseysMagic.com
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1044 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2016, Munseys_Magic wrote:
I sent a text message to Timothy Wenk almost a year ago. He said that more would be on the market in a few months. After about 6 months, I followed up with him. He said that he had been very busy, but still had plans to make more. Still waiting...


Sure does not look too promising
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
12955 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
He's on FB. I can ask him , if you'd like. I love the effect. Have been doing it for years. The shade of the gimmick does not have to match "perfectly" If it's close, it goes unnoticed.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2016, Bill Hegbli wrote:
As it seems it took 36 years to sell out the initial run for this trick, I am curious as to what the initial quantity for the run was.

When was Misled originally released?

Does it go back to 1980?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
19573 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Tim, you are correct, it came out the week or so after David Copperfield presented it on his television special where he presented it.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Munseys_Magic
View Profile
Elite user
462 Posts

Profile of Munseys_Magic
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2016, daffydoug wrote:
He's on FB. I can ask him , if you'd like. I love the effect. Have been doing it for years. The shade of the gimmick does not have to match "perfectly" If it's close, it goes unnoticed.


Hi Doug,

Yes, could you please ask him?

Thanks!
Jim Munsey
Munsey's Magic
http://www.MunseysMagic.com
countrymaven
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Since I could not find it I got a knock off. I also got this since I was not sure it was my kind of effect.
but it seems to work well. I still am not sure how much I will use it. which is why I got a knock off.
for instance, how many people carry pencils around?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
19573 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, countrymaven wrote:
Since I could not find it I got a knock off. I also got this since I was not sure it was my kind of effect.
but it seems to work well. I still am not sure how much I will use it. which is why I got a knock off.
for instance, how many people carry pencils around?


Students, engineers, writers, and people who make a lot of mistakes. Smile

They would not make millions of wood pencils a year, if they were not being sold and used.

If you don't carry it with you, then you cannot present a very good miracle. It is your call.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
countrymaven
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Thanks Bill,
Great point. I will cut down the pencil and carry it around. I needed your encouragement to "go forward " with this effect.
thanks again.!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Misled??? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL