The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psycho Quiz Prediction (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Yeah, me 2. I ordered the magazine from penguin. Got a good rate.
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Pleased you liked it John C.
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
The effect is a pain in the rear door to set up, but once you're done with that it is super-fun to perform, always spot on in its predictions, and gets strong reactions. I personally love it!
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Thanks Marco
Steve Jones
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Steve Jones
Folks with an interest in this effect might want to check out the rave review from David Regal in the current (Andi Gladwin) issue of Reel Magic.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I bought this from Anthony last summer at Magic Live. It's a fun effect to perform. I generally perform in a bookstore, so the magazine is a pretty organic to have there. I agree wholeheartedly with Iain's review - nothing's perfect, but the premise is fun to use rather than just predicting some random word or phrase.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Anyone have any tips for setting up? I just got my second set and wasn't overly happy with the first go. Obviously no one really sees it but as an object the magazine gets a bit awkward to hold and flip through.
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
So now that some time has passed and this has had a good workout, may I ask how this plays to an audience?
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
I recently purchased this effect and went to the download link for the instructional to perform and prepare the magazine. I was met with a '404 Page Not Found'

Would anybody happen to have saved the ebook instructions and could help out? happy to prove ownership.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Penguin has this in stock for $22. Might be worth it because you'll get the instructions and another gimmick.

Dave
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Hi Dave, Thanks.

I still have the original packaging that had the URL to the instructions. Sadly, that link has gone dormant (I imagine since we unfortunately lost Anthony a few years back)
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psycho Quiz Prediction (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL