The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » THE MAGIC OF BALTIMORE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KIDDMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of KIDDMAGIC
I thought some you fine folk at the Café might enjoy the mostly historic, THE MAGIC OF BALTIMORE; a culmination of a vast amount of research over the last year. Hope you enjoy... http://themagicofbaltimore.blogspot.com
Milbourne Christopher
Phil Thomas
Bob Tilford
Walter Gibson
& John Eck are just a few magicians featured.
Even less known as David Kidd
Baltimore, Md. Curator of
THE MAGIC OF BALTIMORE
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
619 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Magic Bob helped me out a great deal at the time. Phil was outstanding as usual and gave me much. Mickey with his illusive close up was grand. Don't rightly know what ever happened to David. I was a pupil to the late Ray-mond. I miss like heck the Yogi.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
KIDDMAGIC:

Thank you for your post.....I had no idea that Baltimore had such a rich and diverse history of outstanding performing magicians......your link was great.....I'm impressed!

So far as I know, I've only met one Baltimore Magician, Denny Haney.....and that was last August at Abbott's Get-Together.......I really enjoyed meeting and kibbutzing with him..........our minds think alike, it seems.......Denny is a great Baltimore kinda guy, isn't he?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » THE MAGIC OF BALTIMORE (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.030925 seconds, requiring 16 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [6] [6] [1] [9] [5] [7] [7]