The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Molecule 2 production help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman03
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicman03
I have a very tough time producing the card at the end of the cut. The buck twin didn't do a good job explaining the production of the card in hit the road. are there any tips that may help? thanks
dai_vernon
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of dai_vernon
Buy their lecture notes or ask them by email. Smile
Christian Z.
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
126 Posts

Profile of Christian Z.
Just practice the cut itself at first, until you can PERFECTLY do it like to the point where it's automatic and you can perfectly flip the deck and catch it. Do this for awhile and then try the production. I've experimented with the crimp and I think you can do it crimping the short sides instead the long sides when you crimp. So the card is like; ), picture that figure being straight instead of sideways. Try this and do it. Hope it works.
Christian
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
You should ask the man they took the move from. TG Murphy. He has better ways to do it as well.
Eddy
View Profile
Special user
Manchester
582 Posts

Profile of Eddy
I've found that there is no need for a crimp at all. When you do the deck flip just make sure you have a break under the top card, and that will cause the card to turn.
La magie, c'est ma vie
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
Man... I practiced this for many hours but the BOTTOM two cards always fly off when I do it... about 99% of the time.

I can get the deck to flip and stay together and produce the card or not produce the card whenever I want.... but still 99% of the time the bottom 2 cards fly off.

Help?
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
The fly-off of bottom cards will desappear with time. I try to hold the deck in a way it doesn't lie in my left hand. Try to get a position in which the contact between the deck and your left palm is the minimum in order to avoid the friction that cause this flying-off.

I still can't be sure of the result of my move: a fancy false cut or a fancy production.

Jonathan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Molecule 2 production help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL