The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2013 entrée: Wayne Fox » » Success » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
The funny farm
166 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
Hi Wayne what's it like being one of the most successful magicians in the UK.
Wayne Fox
View Profile
V.I.P.
26 Posts

Profile of Wayne Fox
Hi Funnymagic

I'm not sure if I'm in the most successful categorie, however, I do know that I have always acted the true professional and work hard at what I do. I'm a strong believer of making your own opportunities and putting ones self in all the right places. It's a tough old game being a pro entertainer but I genuinely love being a magician. All the questions and the intrigue it causes are brilliant for us attention seekers, it's up to us to build on it. I've wanted to be an entertainer since I were I kid, but didn't really know what I wanted to use as my vehicle and magic raised its cheeky face just at the right time. I was nine years old when I got my first magic book and I just didn't look back. It's a brilliant way to earn a living but I guess anyone doing what they were doing, would say that about any job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2013 entrée: Wayne Fox » » Success » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL