The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Imagination Coins (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14~15~16 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Guys I wsill be happy to send anyone matching US quarters at cost....shipping should not be too bad....Seems you could also get quarters at a coin shop
I will do anything I can do to help....

I want this to be a great purchase for you.....ok ? Smile
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Boy what happened with creativity ? Comming from Garrett Thomas I would expect a more advanced sequence with some new sofisticated innovative moves. Sorry to say but there is nothing new on here.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Joaquin....so you've seen the dvd?
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
Quote:
On 2014-01-17 17:49, Joaquin wrote:

Boy what happened with creativity ? Comming from Garrett Thomas I would expect a more advanced sequence with some new sofisticated innovative moves. Sorry to say but there is nothing new on here.

Like with stand up Monte that was basically keith Bennets kickback monte with not much extra creativity added. Or credits.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Glad to see mine shipped today from Penguin Smile
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have had an update that our order has shipped so it should be with us Monday morning all orders will then ship that day.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
I like! Did you get my order Mark?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 04:00, Daren wrote:
I like! Did you get my order Mark?

Yes got it thanks, much appreciated.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
Any supplier offering this with some real matching coins? It would be convenient for us outside US/UK/EU. I don't mind performing with foreign coins, but I don't like the idea of hunting down (to me) foreign coins. Would be nice if a supplier offered this, just add the value of the real coins to the selling price to let the customer have a complete package from start Smile.
Enigma Ltd
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Enigma Ltd
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 04:12, IAIN wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-17 21:48, owainwbm wrote:
It looks incredible I can't wait to hear Garrett Thomas nuances and tips on this routine!

hope you take this the right way, but by looking at your site, and despite it being html 5 (and me having a good quality laptop) - I'm finding it really slow to load, and the tiles that appear from the left take their time too...and some pages don't seem to have any content, just a right bar? making it a bit annoying to try and nav through...

looking at it in Firefox...

Hey Ian,

No offense taken at all! Due to high volumes of traffic on our site, sometimes it becomes slow. As with any site with high visitors. We are currently upping our server power as we speak to handle this better.

Thanks,

Enigma Ltd Team
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 09:07, djefvulen wrote:
Any supplier offering this with some real matching coins? It would be convenient for us outside US/UK/EU. I don't mind performing with foreign coins, but I don't like the idea of hunting down (to me) foreign coins. Would be nice if a supplier offered this, just add the value of the real coins to the selling price to let the customer have a complete package from start Smile.

I have no problem supplying some matching coins for anyone ordering outside the UK that needs them, I'll even include one spare in case you lose one.

To get his though please drop us a message after you order so I know you need them.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

MagicKatie
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of MagicKatie
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 09:12, Enigma Ltd wrote:

Hey Ian,

No offence taken at all! Due to high volumes of traffic on our site, sometimes it becomes slow. As with any site with high visitors.

sorry, but that is bobbins. there isn't a magic store in the world that has what any host would consider 'high volume' traffic. your site loads very slowly because you're on a cheap, shared hostgator box, and there are problems with your code. that's the problem.

it takes 24 seconds to load your page, your images are very large, your style.css 404s and other things are wrong too. see here for some help http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140118_X9_F48/1/details/ and if you want more detail and the errors listed more clearly, try here http://gtmetrix.com/reports/enigmaltd.com/yRPu0CCg

if you spend 5 bucks a month on hosting, you get a slow box. nothing to do with volume. if you're getting more than 100 uniques a day I'd be shocked.

good luck with your new business, but word of advice, don't lie about something so obvious or else people might not trust you.

PS and it's DVDs not DVD's. Smile

PPS I'd recommend squarespace, its new e-commerce suite is excellent and very reasonably priced, and you can never bring down a squarespace site. sure, it's not wordpress, but it gives you world class hosting and a great CMS all for one very reasonable monthly price. and you can try it free to see if you like it.
djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 09:27, Saturn Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 09:07, djefvulen wrote:

I have no problem supplying some matching coins for anyone ordering outside the UK that needs them, I'll even include one spare in case you lose one.

To get his though please drop us a message after you order so I know you need them.

That's good service!

BTW, what value of real coins are used? Do you have "four" of the same value, or do you use different values on the real coins? Can you mix different type of coin with the gimmick?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We will have to wait until Monday to find out for sure when they arrive!
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

MagicKatie
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of MagicKatie
Is dingle credited? and is the shell full width? i.e. the £2 shells only go about half way down the coin, do these cover the whole of the edge?
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
They do not cover the whole edge.
It's all in the reflexes.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
A good shell should not cover the whole edge, as this would look blatant when the nested pair was mouth side up. I received one of the US gaffs included with the DVD, and it's nicely made by Roy Kueppers.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
This actually shipped yesterday from Murphy's so these will be sent out to our customers first thing on monday morning.

Thanks,

Enigma Ltd Team

Just ordered Smile
Enigma Ltd
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Enigma Ltd
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 10:33, MagicKatie wrote:

sorry, but that is bobbins. there isn't a magic store in the world that has what any host would consider 'high volume' traffic. your site loads very slowly because you're on a cheap, shared hostgator box, and there are problems with your code. that's the problem.

it takes 24 seconds to load your page, your images are very large, your style.css 404s and other things are wrong too. see here for some help http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140118_X9_F48/1/details/ and if you want more detail and the errors listed more clearly, try here http://gtmetrix.com/reports/enigmaltd.com/yRPu0CCg

if you spend 5 bucks a month on hosting, you get a slow box. nothing to do with volume. if you're getting more than 100 uniques a day I'd be shocked.

good luck with your new business, but word of advice, don't lie about something so obvious or else people might not trust you.

PS and it's DVDs not DVD's. Smile

PPS I'd recommend squarespace, its new e-commerce suite is excellent and very reasonably priced, and you can never bring down a squarespace site. sure, it's not wordpress, but it gives you world class hosting and a great CMS all for one very reasonable monthly price. and you can try it free to see if you like it.

Hi MagicKatie

Thanks for your suggestion for a new hosting company, however we are currently in the process of migrating the site to a new hosting company based in the UK.

As for unique visitors today alone we had over 200 unique visitors to our site. Visitors

I totally agree lying is the one way to getting a bad rep but this simply is not the case here. Normally the site runs quite smoothly but when there is a load we tend to have a drop in website speed I believe this is down to our optimisation which we are currently working on.

As for the cost, we pay our web guy considerably more than 5 bucks for our web hosting, speed again down to optimisation which is being resolved along side the website migration.

Anyway lets not turn this into a tech debate Smile If you feel like you would like to add anything please PM me and I'll be more than happy to discuss this further Smile.

Quote:
On 2014-01-18 16:22, Anthony Black wrote:

Just ordered Smile

Cheers Anthony. Order received and will be shipped out the same day it arrives with us!

Thanks Enigma Ltd Team
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
855 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Imagination Coins (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL