The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Senses by Chris Wiehl (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Senses by Chris Wiehl is officially for presale!

This Black Label effect is and incredible utility device which not only can vanish objects and sound but also allows you to perform
vanishes, appearances, changes,penetrations and endless possibilities!

Take a look
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=52362

DESCRIPTION

A souffle cup is an overlooked item at many restaurants but it is something that we find ourselves using all the time. They are fantastic for keeping good things in and bad things out. That is where senses changes. What you will learn on this 110 minute long DVD will allow you to take this simple item and perform the impossible. It is an updated rattle box, change box, vanisher and much more.

Senses: Have a spectator take a coin, ring, dice, or whatever they can and put it into the cup and close the lid. You take the cup and shake it. They hear the item, but it slowly starts to fade away until they hear nothing. You then can show the inside of the cup and the item is now gone. You can then bring it back right in their own hands.

Ketchop Cup: A neat update to a chop cup style routine. You have a coin put into the cup with the cap on. You put the cup face down and wave your hand over the cup and instantly the coin jumps to the top of the cup. You can then make it penetrate back into the cup for a visual ending.

TCOC: using one cup you can take a coin and have it penetrate the bottom of the cup, and then through the lid of the cup and even through the bottom of the cup off the spectator's hands.

Quarterly payments: Show an empty cup and one half dollar. Your hands are completely empty. Take the half dollar and drop it into the cup and it instantly turns into two quarters.

Beggars Dream: Show an empty cup and empty hands. Grab an imaginary coin out of the air and drop it into the cup and the coin instantly materializes into a real coin.

Contained: Have a cup with a prediction card inside. Have the spectator pick a card and loose it in the deck. You then show the card that is sealed inside the cup. It is not their card. With a wave of your hand the card sealed inside instantly changes into their card.

This is just a sample of what you can do with the Senses methodology. Start performing right from the box.
A simple, single utility
Unlimited ways to perform
Six polished routines & tricks (list routine names)
Penetrations
Vanishes
Appearances
Changes
Endless possibilities

-Kyle
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Looks (and sounds)good.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2014-01-09 17:22, Barry Gitelson wrote:
Looks (and sounds)good.

I see what ya did there!

-Kyle
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
This is seriously one of the greatest effects I have seen in a long time..the gimmicks are very clever and well thought out. I have had numerous chances to see this in action and everytime it looks and feels so magical. Great job Chris! This is a must buy!
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
P.S. The routines are SICK(awesome) too!!!!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This is super visual and organic, right up my valley
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The coin effect done in its entirety looks somewhat reminiscent of an effect I built up that was in Steve Dusheck's book "Dusheck's Coin Magic" called "Inner Sanctum" (Steve's effect uses 2 coins). The card work is quite interesting!

All of the effects look very nice, indeed.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
I like it! Any idea on release date?
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Quote:
On 2014-01-09 20:38, VMagical wrote:
I like it! Any idea on release date?

22nd of jan they said.!
Anything is Possible
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
It's released on January 22nd. We are currently taking preorders for it at the MJM Magic website.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
Hey there everyone! really happy with how this is being received so far. I'll be here to answer as many questions as I can about this product that you have. I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE performing the material from this project just because it is so fun and straight forward. Im really excited to see other people take advantage of what this dvd has to offer. Looking forward to questions and comments and for this to be released! Murphys did a fantastic job with everything and I am so excited for them to bring this to you!
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
I have seen lots of this material performed live. It has fooled the pants off of some very well known magicians. It is super visual, fun, and entertaining. Super amazinag stuff from Chris Wiehl!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
This looks killer! Adding another PreOrder to my list! Smile

P
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I do agree that this looks nice. Love the organic feel of the routine/props. Can anyone answer if the device is something that is added to the cup? Only asking because these cups can be destroyed relatively easy by accident and would be bummed if you had to keep buying this new every time the cup got smashed etc....

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
cardcrazy
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of cardcrazy
I have seen Chis perform it and you can use any cup you have grabbed from a restaurant, like a pizza restaurant, or most places that have to go. You do NOT have to buy a new Senses if the cup gets crushed. Although the pizza might be nice!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2014-01-10 12:34, cardcrazy wrote:
I have seen Chis perform it and you can use any cup you have grabbed from a restaurant, like a pizza restaurant, or most places that have to go. You do NOT have to buy a new Senses if the cup gets crushed. Although the pizza might be nice!

Thanks for the reply cardcrazy! This sounds good......
cardcrazy
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of cardcrazy
Sure! I was pretty amazed at how versatile it is. I'm really excited about it.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Recently I have come to terms with my magic purchases since I have been performing steady for the past two years but this release has definitely peaked my interest.

RNK
cardcrazy
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of cardcrazy
Yeah RNK, I agree. It is nice to have effects that are really practical especially as a performer.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2014-01-10 13:01, cardcrazy wrote:
Yeah RNK, I agree. It is nice to have effects that are really practical especially as a performer.

Practical and a prop which most all people will recognize as a normal item. Not that other props we use "have" to look organic but it is refreshing to mix in some of those organic props.

RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Senses by Chris Wiehl (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL