The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » E cig question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
With the over the counter e cigs, can you remove the nicotine cartridge and just smoke the vapor?
Waller
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Waller
No, but you can buy e cigs with no nicotine just vapor. You still have to be 18 to purchase over the counter cig substitutes.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Waller, where would I find those..? I see convenient strores have e cigs but never knew just vapor ones were available. Thx for the help
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Veteran user
Pensacola, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
Brent, I don't know if the over counter e-cigs have refillable cartdridges. I do know you can order e-cigs like the V2 with refillable cartridges though. And for the refill, just use Vegetable Glycerine. The "E-Cig" Juice is a glycerine base and most use either Vegetable Glycerine (VG) or Propylene Glycol (PG). Both are non-toxic.
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
I don't know where you are, but in my area there are several speciality store that just deal in E cigs. From what I understand, they make a "juice" that has absolutely no nicotine. I assume you are wanting to use this for a fog effect? You should consider looking into jay Scott Berry's hand held fog machines. I've tried contacting him about this a couple of times in the past with no reply. They are easy enough to make yourself, but since it is his idea I can't discuss it. look for some of his old lecture notes or try to find one in a flea market/magic auction. Also, post a query on one of the sale forums here. Finally, if you think about it and know that they use dry ice, you can probably reason out a system for yourself. Good luck.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Magicbrent
if you are looking to perform the "smoke" effect that was put out by alan rorrison and sold by theory 11 then just buy it from theory 11.

the price is fair and the refills are even more fair. and you know you are getting nicotine free e-cig device and don't have to worry.

i use this in my stage show 10-12 shows a week never a problem.

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
730 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Just get any cartridge that fits your e-cig. Empty it, then refill it with a mixture of glycerine and propylene glycol. You can get both quite easily. Read the e-cig forums and you'll get suggestions on the ratio of each substance to use. Alternatively, you can use the smoke fluid from Zero Toys.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Thanks for all your thoughts guys
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
How Long do you charge Ye ecig? Will it damage the battery in the e-cigarettes if you overcharge?
One more question if you don’t mind.
How Long does a charge hold whether on standby or used before you hv to recharge agsin?
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
FasciN8
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of FasciN8
I love vaping and with so many options on the market you can now walk into a vape store and get a tiny regulated rechargeable mod (base unit) and then outfit it with the tank of your liking and buy a huge bottle of juice in a variety of wonderful flavors with zero nicotine! There is also a bubble tube that blows vape into the bubble for you that is on the market from chinamagic. I love Finn John and want to do a vape bubble routine myself! With all the new technology I can see the color changing fruit vape bubbles turning into all sorts of silliness! I love it! 8)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » E cig question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL