The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2004 entrée: Tony Clark » » Magic Castle Goal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicjohnathon
View Profile
Regular user
Oakdale, CA.
122 Posts

Profile of Magicjohnathon
Greetings Tony,
I purchased your act developement kit about 10 years ago, and on the video you mentioned making goals.
Your goal was to perform at the Magic Castle, and I must confess that its my goal for this year.
Im already a Magician Member at the castle, but I'm not sure if I'm up to their standards. I would seriously like some professional help! Do you still allow magicians to send you a video of their act to critique? If so how much? and where do I send the video tape?
Any advice on performing in front of a mob of Magicians? Where you nervous your first time there?

Smile
"If at first you don't succeed! Than skydiving is definately not for you"!
Magically Johnathon Marshall
Tony Clark
View Profile
V.I.P.
118 Posts

Profile of Tony Clark
Yes setting goals I feel is the only way to ever achieve anything in life. Allow me to quote Tony Robbins -"A goal is a dream with a deadline. It is vital to know not only what you want but also when you want it.

Yes I still do video consulting. I have magicians all over the world sending me videos of there act. The Way it works is: First send a video of your act no longer than 15 min. (This costs $75 ) I will look at it and have you give me a call to discuss it. If I feel it needs some work and I have ideas for you, we then discuss a more thorough examination on it. Each case is different so I must see the act first.

You can send the video to the address listed on My Website

Actually I was not nervous working at the castle. I used my visualization technique that you heard in the Power Pack audio tape to the point of feeling as if I had already worked there. It was a great experience.

Working for magicians can be a little nerve racking. Just make sure that you are ready and have fun. Do it for yourself and do not go out to prove anything. Have a good time and the spectators whoever they are will have a good time too! Smile
Magicjohnathon
View Profile
Regular user
Oakdale, CA.
122 Posts

Thanks Tony,
I'll have more time later tonight to ask a few more questions, and I look forward to reading more of the other wonderful Q/A's from the others members.
Till then, Cheers.

Smile
Tony Clark
View Profile
V.I.P.
118 Posts

Profile of Tony Clark
Talk to you then!
Magicjohnathon
View Profile
Regular user
Oakdale, CA.
122 Posts

Greetings Tony,
Please allow me to tell you a little about myself. Magic has always been a part time profession, and full time passion. Me and my wife own a Video Store in Escalon California, which has blessed us with a house, a new car, my jaccuzzi, along with my incredible Magic Book and Video library, and Awsome magic props.
Being a magician has kept me feeling young, and I love giving the gift of amazement to all my audiences. Ive been performing magic for 14 years, and I specialize in Close up, and Parlour Magic.
Although I still love performing at birthday parties,company Mixers, and I donate alot of my time doing magic at retirement homes, and hospitals.
I strongly believe that magic has to come from your heart! And the more Magic you give, the more you will recieve. I look forward to sending you my Act, and hearing your thoughts. Another goal I have is to attend one of your lectures, and meet you in person. Well I suppose ive rattled on long enough! Thanks Tony for being an awsome inspiration, and for being so generous with your magical advice.
My best wishes to you and your career, this brand new year 2004! Smile Smile Smile
Tony Clark
View Profile
V.I.P.
118 Posts

Profile of Tony Clark
Always a pleasure. Giving is receiving! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2004 entrée: Tony Clark » » Magic Castle Goal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL