The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Help contacting the Invisible Lodge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gemeanii
View Profile
Regular user
Feeling so much younger now....
156 Posts

Profile of Gemeanii
(please forgive the cross posting...)
I have been looking to communicate with / join the Invisible Lodge. The Web site seems a few years out of date and emails have been unanswered for a several days. I've sent a couple of PM to the few possible members I find on the Café.

I am particularly interested in finding members near Baltimore MD.

Any Light in this matter would be appreciated...

Steve
Steve Gemeny
The Great Gemeanii
[email]tgg@gemeanii.com[/email]
www.gemeanii.com
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5284 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I'm responding to these old threads as I have just discovered them.
I wonder if the gentleman was successful.
I have been in touch with the International President and communication was open and easy.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5284 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Any members here?
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
729 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
The Invisible lodge meets at most major magic events. The time and location are usually in the schedule of events. In the strictest sense of the word, Lodge, “the Invisible Lodge” is not a Lodge. It is an international organization of Freemasons who also have as their vocation or avocation, magic. I believe the annual stated meeting of the Invisible Lodge is held in conjunction with the Columbus, Ohio Magic Fest In January and I know they meet at both the IBM and SAM annual conventions. Membership in the Invisible Lodge is limited to those persons interested in Magic, who have been raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5284 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Thankyou , Shawn. You must've met some members during your tenure as IBM boss.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Help contacting the Invisible Lodge (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL