The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2915 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Renzo!!
MikkelRKarlsen
View Profile
New user
Copenhagen, Denmark
67 Posts

Profile of MikkelRKarlsen
Hi Luca,

Sounds like a great product. I was on the verge of buying Max Krause's Mentalist's Dream Box. However, then I saw your TBC Box.
Can your TBC Box basically accomplish the same thing?
When the spectators have put their billets into the TBC Box (and I secretly have switched them into my pre-written billets), can you then have another spectator pick one billet out of the box?
Or do I need to remove the billet myself?

Thanks in advance Smile
Hypnotist. Mentalist.
www.mikkelkarlsen.dk
MikkelRKarlsen
View Profile
New user
Copenhagen, Denmark
67 Posts

Profile of MikkelRKarlsen
Received the TBC Box a few days ago. It's really innocent looking and the switch is easy to do. What's more, I really like the Q&A presentations given in the booklet. Well done and thumps up!
Hypnotist. Mentalist.
www.mikkelkarlsen.dk
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
276 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2015, MikkelRKarlsen wrote:
Hi Luca,

Sounds like a great product. I was on the verge of buying Max Krause's Mentalist's Dream Box. However, then I saw your TBC Box.
Can your TBC Box basically accomplish the same thing?
When the spectators have put their billets into the TBC Box (and I secretly have switched them into my pre-written billets), can you then have another spectator pick one billet out of the box?
Or do I need to remove the billet myself?

Thanks in advance Smile

Hi,

I have both. The Dream Box is completely hands off meaning only the specs ever touch it. The TBC is held by the performer but you assemble it in front of them and it looks completely innocent, like something you might buy at Ikea or an office store. You can do the switch on the fly and a spec can remove the switched billets.

Both have limited capacity so good for a smaller group where you collect maybe 30 billets or so (have not tested that but it is probably close).

They are both great and each has its place.

Hope that helps.
Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2915 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
A new addition to this tool is the full new WISH BOOK ACT, if you have already the TBC box feel free to contact Paul Mc Caig Smile
More info here:http://www.psychicmentality.com/wish-book-c-33.html
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
187 Posts

Profile of pourang65
I did some miracles with this box the other day. First time that I use it, and it's incredibly made and easy to use.
Even if it's the performer who holds the box it is so natural that there is no suspicion.
Keep the good job Luca !
Cheers
Pourang
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1365 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
A question come to mind. (I apologize if it has already been answered somewhere.) For those of us who already have the original tbc O/M box kit and do not need duplicates, what is the cost of the Wish Book and acrylic box add-on, including S&H?

George
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2915 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi George, just send email to Paul, Im sure he will arrange something for you Smile
Thanks
Luca
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2915 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quick message....at the lecture 2Minds in the UK we sold out the last we had, so now we are making the new batch.
If you want to get one, please place your order before also this batch will finish, otherwise you need to wait quite a bit for the next one.
Many thanks for all the great feedback! Smile
Alex Le Fanu
View Profile
New user
Milan, Italy
36 Posts

Profile of Alex Le Fanu
I just used the TBC Box in my show yesterday and I performed the Q&A Act explained in the booklet that comes in the package. I killed!! What makes this box different from all the other OM Box is the possibility to show the box empty before anything happen and to build the box in front of the audience already loaded!! And also packs flat in a second! Love it!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
1821 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I fully echo what Alex says. The TBC appears so innocent and yet is so utterly deceptive. Plus it packs flat for easy storage.

A brilliant device and a real worker.

Neil
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2915 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Neil! Just a quick update the TBC box now is also available from MIND FX....the first batch has been sold in less than 12 hours...so if you want to get yours be sure to contact Michael Murray to check if there is some left from the second batch!
Thanks
Luca
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6375 Posts

Profile of bowers
Can't wait to receive this.
Todd
Robert Ace
View Profile
New user
Sweden
5 Posts

Profile of Robert Ace
The Swedish Magic circle recently had the pleasure to have Luca come over and have a lecture for us.
Among other things he showed us his new TBC box, and it was AWESOME!

I had no clue any "dirty business" happened when I saw it. The box looks so innocent. and you can build it up from folded flat in front of the audience! That is very disarming.
It's the only one on the market that can be showed empty from the beginning, combine all these things and you have in the audience mind an empty box and nothing else.

Practical prop that will last a lifetime. Really cool!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2915 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Robert! We sold out all the sets at the lectures! But we are already in production Smile
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
178 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
This looks and sounds terrific.
After I've switched their billets for the loaded billets.
How easy is the retrieving of their original billets?
Is it discreet / very clean?
This is the deal clencher for me.
Thanks.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2915 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Sent you a pm Joe Smile
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
178 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
Thank you Luca.
I'm getting this. Brilliant.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I loved this so much I convinced Paul and Luca to let me stock them over at www.mindfx.co.uk it really is a simple yet elegant item for Q&A routines.
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
178 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
I received The TBC Box today and it definitely lives up to it's reputation.
It's practical, versatile, presentable, durable and inspiring.
The booklet and video link are clear and informative.
This is a winner . This WILL last a lifetime. A genuine worker.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL