The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys, just a quick message to let you know that finally and very soon (hope I can make it with all my busy schedule) will be available something I am working on from long time woth my good friend Paul Mc Caig! For me is the best solution to have an OM Box and a perfect solo Q&A prop ready to go that packs super flat and plays huge! Plus is a very simple props....
Here you can find more info: http://www.psychicmentality.com/luca-vol......314.html
Hopefully we will have some picture soon.
Thanks!
Luca

P.S. I will present this prop( and something else too) in Mindvention in Vegas in October.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Now this sounds like something I would use.

And Luca's stuff is always top notch.
Looking forward to this one.

Steve
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Steve and thanks to all of you for the private messages.
I can only say that we took a very simple prop, and we worked on it adding a very simple method which makes this a great mentalist weapon.
There is a lot of work on each piece in fact will be made to order, Paul also added nice layers of deception to it.
Imagine to perform your favorite routines (om box style) for a solo Q&A Act unfolding the box from your pocket! Plus is something that the people recognize, and is soo innocent that nobody will pay attention to it!
I have been using the prototype for long time on my cruise shows and I am very happy to release this to the mentalism community.
Thanks
Luca
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
Luca,

I am always looking for Q&A stuff... Look forward to this.

Kindly keep us informed.

Best wishes,

Scott
'Curiouser and curiouser."
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
My ears are pointing straight up with interest.

Ray
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Luca-

This sounds amazing. Can you briefly compare to Banachek's Psychilc Folio pad?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi my friends, thanks for the interest, is mothing to do with Banachek Pad, actually is a totally different props.
I have created this in order to have a very simple, and practical s@@@h box that packs super flat. The beauty of this is that you can build the box with th b@@@@s already loaded! Also I have performed a solo Q&A Act with this many times and works great.
Is a simple prop that we have custom made and I can teel you guys that was not easy, in fact the lady that do this works, hate us!....lol....but she is doing a great job!
Hope some pictures will be out soon.
One more thing, this prop looks absolutely innocent, something that the people recognize, and I think this is the power of it.
:)
Tricster6
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Tricster6
This sounds amazing. Can't wait to see pictures. The fact that it's black and not some weird strange color like a lot of boxes out there has my interest already
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Thanks Luca -

This sounds like something I can use.

Will this get me gigs on luxury cruise ships with beautiful people and a life of travel to exotic locales? Smile

If so I'm in!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Yes! Cruise gigs are included! Hahahaha
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
When do you think you will be able to put up some photos? When will it be ready for ordering? Will it come with any routines?

Thank you very much.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Michael, I am wating Paul Mac Caig to make some picture of the finished product, from the link above it should be clear what it is. I heard someone has played in the past with something similar, but I have used this method from years on the cruise ships, as often happen great minds think alike!
But, with our prop has major advantages:
1. It is small, so it can be also stored in your pocket!
2. Is a custom made product, we have a professional that does all the work for us
3. Has a clever addition, that makes the props looks exactly how it is even after builded in front of the people (I cant say more than this)
4. It can be l@@@@d from the beginning

Yes it comes with a booklet with a lot of ideas and routines for the uses as s@@@@h box and for Q&A
Hope this help!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Luca,

Sounds great. I will be placing an order in a couple of days after the snow clears up here in NY.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Michael, is not possible to order yet from the website, we want the prop ready first and the booklet too.
I will write here as soon will be ready to ship.
Thanks for the interest!
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1065 Posts

Profile of sbays
I really like the way this sounds. Looking forward to adding it to my arsenal once some initial reviews are in.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks my friend, hopefully we will have some pictures up for the next week Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Guys, today we have received the final product, I am VERY happy with the quality of the work.
Works like a dream and is extremely deceptive, I think after the weekend some pictures will be on the website, I think you will be fooled to see a so simple prop with a so powerful secret!
Very excited about it! Smile
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Paul's work is some of the best there is and combined with Luca's thinking, I'm sure this will be a winner. I'm really looking forward to this (just noticed this thread today) let us know when the pictures are up Luca.
Twitter @darjames
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Thank you Darren.

Luca and I are very excited with the interest and support we are receiving about this project.
The road-testing results and positive feedback received regards the 'TBC' OM/Q&A Box are very encouraging indeed and we are just about on schedule for a March release date Smile
I am hoping to complete the comprehensive, illustrated, booklet of instructions and performance ideas this week and will have photographs up on the website within the next couple of days...please watch this space for further updates!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Who is the "new mentalist tool", and when will he be coming? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A new mentalist tool...coming soon! (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL