The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE: LIVE - Daniel Garcia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1176 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Movieman,
It really comes down to what has value for you.
I would pay way more than $25 for a single trick I can use
and in the Garcia Lecture I already found more than 3 things that suit me.
About getting the lectures in a combo, they already offering a combo for the at the table:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/atthetable
Best regards,
Titanas
The Don
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of The Don
It's easy to burn out on lectures. Watch too many and you risk wearing out the portion of your brain that enjoys card tricks.
TCB
View Profile
Regular user
Lindenhurst NY
114 Posts

Profile of TCB
I get mine from Josh Jay's website Vanishing Inc. Since Josh is the host it only seems right Smile . I don't know about you but paying 49.95 for four great lectures, and add 1 dollar for Michael Ammar. Wow that is a fair and generous offer.
There Is No Revolution Without Evolution
TCB
View Profile
Regular user
Lindenhurst NY
114 Posts

Profile of TCB
I should say Josh and Andi's website. No slight nor pun intended Smile
mellanp
View Profile
New user
Scranton, Pa.
17 Posts

Profile of mellanp
TCB You are right. I don't know how anyone could complain about paying less than $51.00 for five lectures. I understand it is a zero-sum game, but it is unfair to say these lectures are too expensive for any reason. Two hours attention span is my limit, too! I'm happy Murphy's through the dealers is offering these and what tremendous camera work, too! I'm really looking forward to the next three lectures. Like Titanas, I will be using at least three effects. Thanks to Daniel Garcia as well for such a tremendous lecture!
TCB
View Profile
Regular user
Lindenhurst NY
114 Posts

Profile of TCB
I had fun making the Origami Dollar Bill Ring for the Daniel Garcia Bill to Bill Ring effect
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
143 Posts

Profile of EddieM
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2014, MovieMan wrote:
Argh, this is tough!

I'm sure this was a great lecture by Danny, but $25 for a 2 hour lecture, while I'm already paying $49 for four 4+hours lectures per month on Penguin's live access pass seems a bit much!

I'm glad we have more choices, though! Free market and all. Smile

You should purchase the Season Pass. It's only $49.95 and you get the Danny Garcia lecture PLUS the next three lectures (Jason Englund, Jon Armstrong, and Alex Pandrea).
- EddieM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE: LIVE - Daniel Garcia (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.162663 seconds, requiring 32 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [6] [4] [1] [5] [6] [1] [4]