The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2004 entrée: Tony Clark » » Dove Crazy! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JustinDavid
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of JustinDavid
Hey there Tony, I just want to say thank you, as the rest do, for the concrete you've created to pave the way for everyone who's ever seen you that has wanted to do magic.

As for my question, how many doves to you currently own?.. Any different breeds, or do you just stick to white?

Take care,
Justin David
http://www.JustinDavidMagic.com Smile
Newly renovated and ready to be explored:

www.JustinDavidMagic.com
Tony Clark
View Profile
V.I.P.
118 Posts

Profile of Tony Clark
Right now I have 8 doves. White ones. 4 of the 8 are near 20 years old. I can't believe it myself but they have been with me a longtime. I had one pass away when I was up in Tahoe. She was 21 years old. Unbelievable. She traveled the world with me. Smile
JustinDavid
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of JustinDavid
WoW!.. that's incredible, It's funny because I have a newborn over here, about a month old.. it's amazing how these things tick huh?.. I have 7 as of now and one egg shaped one, lol. Thanks for the response!

Justin David
Newly renovated and ready to be explored:

www.JustinDavidMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2004 entrée: Tony Clark » » Dove Crazy! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL