The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » L.O.V.E (DVD and Gimmick) by SansMinds - DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
The latest from SansMinds: Price: $34.95 Trailer: L.O.V.E by SansMinds Want to ask a cute girl out? Or maybe do something cute and visual for that special someone? This is the trick for you. L.O.V.E. is a quick and visual piece of magic that's straight to the point. You'll be taking away a great multiple card change utility move that lets you end completely clean. This effect effect comes with 3 specially designed gaff cards made by USPC. Impress any girl with your sleight of hand, and show just how good you really are with you fingers... Welcome to L.O.V.E. Link: L.O.V.E by SansMinds
- EddieM
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2014, EddieM wrote:
Impress any girl with your sleight of hand, and show just how good you really are with you fingers...

c l a s s y...
I've asked to be banned
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
This does not fit my style at ALLLLLL, but I think some people will really like this. No surprises here so there shouldn't be any questions. The move here is also taught on Ellusionist under the name "royal wave" by G
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
Sashac - I couldn't think of the move where I saw it, but I believe you're right!
- EddieM
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I believe this is actually Bob Koch's "Visual Poker Change". Lots of imitators.

Robert
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
How can this work for right handed people?
airztonne
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of airztonne
Juat reverse/mirror image everything he teaches I guess? Just like how Eric Jone's DVDs are, he always says I'm left handed so just treat my moves like a mirror image.

The trick is okay I guess... but might have been a better response if it was released around V Day maybe??
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Great effect, but spelling out LOVE? does this also come with a bucket for the spec to vomit into? Terrible.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Penguin is selling it 24.95$, maybe a little error I think Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Whats the differene about this and Knepper's effect on Antitada eBook?

Any Sandsmind's member that can reply this?

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
The price is now $24.95 at MJM Magic. Apparently when the item was first listed with Murphy's, they incorrectly displayed the wrong retail price as $34.95, which is why our website picked it up. Since they corrected that issue, we have now updated our website to reflect that new low price.

Sorry for the confusion.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
mathewsherryk
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of mathewsherryk
It's a rip off from Kenton Knepper's manuscript ANTI TADA... I don't think such things are to be promoted... The only agreement as of now is to give Mr Knepper the credit for it!!! Guess this is a good way too earn money by stealing stuff created by giants of our field and giving them just the credits for it... Would like to hear what you guys think of this... X(
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Sandsminds has really dropped in my books. I think this is the second time recently that they have stolen someone else's idea.......Yea they tried to pass that frog thing like its wasn't MC......they need to send out another mass email about love also
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
*apologizing about love also*
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have this one, and I kind of like the concept. I don't know if anything was stolen from anyone else (not my place to decide). There is a separate thread about the "frog thing". I personally don't think they stole that idea either. I think it was an evolution of an idea. I have the original frog routine and sansminds effect is different in many ways. For one, it is a different routine. Secondly, the frog is totally different, AND, Michael Close did NOT invent this origami frog. It was invented long before he was born.

As for this effect, I'm liking the idea of spelling things out. I like the cards it comes with, but I also think that with a little paint remover (I think nail polish remover works), and a bit of masking tape, one might be able to make different messages and then give out the cards. You can search on the internet for words that are spelled with numbers in reverse. There are a TON.

I also like the move. I don't know if this is a copyright issue. I don't think so. I hope we don't get to the point where we can't learn new effects that utilize old moves. Imagine if no new effects could use a double lift or spread?

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » L.O.V.E (DVD and Gimmick) by SansMinds - DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL