The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bullet Pass? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Has anyone come up with anything for the Bullet Pass from Five Times Five?

I have played with it from time to time and come up with a few nifty routines. It is a great move, check it out.

Spydur
ouT.
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Hi Spydur!

I haven’t heard of the Bullet Pass!
Would you please give a brief description?

Thanks!
Steve Landavazo
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
The moves enable the performer to pass a coin from one hand to the other hand in front of a spectator. It is so fast that you can’t even see it. However, this move is quite difficult. But when performed right, looks great! Smile
Bernard Sim
yellowguy
View Profile
New user
Canada
17 Posts

Profile of yellowguy
I personally use the muscle pass. try it. it sounds like what you're looking for.
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
I too use the muscle pass, but I was wondering if anyone else uses the "Bullet Pass." It is an incredible move and very under-appreciated.

out.

Spydur
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I've been meaning to pick up a copy of the book, though I do not believe I have heard or seen the "Bullet" pass.

I've been passing coins from one hand to another for years, it's really not that difficult, just good timing. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
The Bullet Pass is quite similar to a back palm, but the hands are clenched in a fist. It is very nice, too bad I can’t do it properly. Smile
Bernard Sim
LiquidSn
View Profile
Elite user
New York
472 Posts

Profile of LiquidSn
Hey Spyder, I don't use the Bullet Pass, but I'm practicing it. Is it much like the
S-pitch? The misdirection and the cover? or is it right in their face, and you just need to get enough speed on it?

If you can help me that would be great, I am doing it with silver dollars so when I go down to half dollars, it will be good.

See ya

Tony
Blog about magic. by me.

Http://www.doublefacers.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bullet Pass? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL