The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psyborg by Steven Leathwaite. (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
Hi everyone. Would this work with an Android Wear watch and my Note 4? I was thinking about getting a Moto 360.
Magician and Emcee in Singapore - www.nick.com.sg
Youtube channel of travel videos and podcasts - www.youtube.com/user/blackchilliwing/videos
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Hi nick yes it would. Smile
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
Does anyone know if this will work on the samsung s3 mini.I know it works on the Samsung s3.
Cheers
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2015, jayder wrote:
Does anyone know if this will work on the samsung s3 mini.I know it works on the Samsung s3.
Cheers

Yes it will
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
That's great , Cheers.
Just needed to know as I am about to purchase it.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
How do I find this? I just purchased this.

Ron

There is a private forum hosted by Stephen where cellular data/signal free handlings are explained in full.

A new forum/community is currently being developed between Stephen and Murphy's to give as many people as possible the chance to session and share with this awesome principle...

From Stephen's earlier post:
"Murphys magic and your local dealers and myself are working on a way for all purchasers of psyborg past and new to join in on the community and support group for PSYBORG.
So feel confident that very soon you will all benefit from the Psyborg group very soon."

You DO need one of the listed compatible phones but you DO NOT need a SIM card IF you use the handlings described within these groups.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Anybody?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hi Ron. It's a facebook group which discusses this. Stephen put me on the group so drop him a PM and I'm sure he will sort you out.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Actually I sent him a pm but no response. Thank you for your response.

Ron
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Try searching "The Official PSYBORG - Community" on Facebook and send a request to join the group
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Ok

Thanks
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Ok

Thanks
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
OK so I am kinda late with regard to this effect but I have not gotten any response from the facebook crowd or the inventor. Can anybody help me?

Ron
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
OK- I received an invite to a special facebook page from Stephan and that helped a lot. I like this effect a lot. I can see a lot of potential with it and the facebook page has a lot of good ideas. I reccomend it.

Ron
YesManQ8
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of YesManQ8
Is the facebook group still up and how can I join?
I couldn't find it.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Yes but you have to get permission.

Ron
YesManQ8
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of YesManQ8
I can't ask for permission if I don't have the link for the facebook group. I googled it and didn't get anything.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
YesManQ8
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of YesManQ8
Thank you Smile
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
956 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I would like to say that Stephen Leathwaite is a top bloke he's genuine, honest and most of all courageous at dealing with this very difficult time for him and his family. I spoke to him only a couple of days ago re:Psyborg because I have always had and still have an iphone, but I have purchased psyborg direcly from the creator himself Stephen Leathwaite as I have always wanted this, and also at the same time will be supporting him and his family at this difficult moment in his life rather than get it from another dealer and I am sure he will give you a good deal,i also got stephen's download Slippy sandwich at the same time and I am going to get myself the cheapest android phone that is compatible for psyborg as Stephen told me that you don't have to have a data plan with the phone.

Iff you do not already have stephen's psyborg and are thinking about it then please don't hesitate because you will be getting a brilliant product and personal service from Stephen himself "as you may already know". But most importantly of all you will be supporting Stephen and his family and that will be the best purchase you would of ever made.

Stephen is very passionate about the Art of magic,and what he as achieved. And I'm sure in saying that this and his family is what is keeping Stephen thinking positive and focused at this very difficult time.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psyborg by Steven Leathwaite. (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL