The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Plastic Money (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yazz
View Profile
New user
UK
48 Posts

Profile of yazz
With plastic money slowly taking over the world - countries like Canada, Australia and New Zealand use plastic money (I hear Britain's switching soon Smile http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013......ll-fiver ) - I was wondering which effects that have already been released are doable with plastic currency and maybe some of you creative magicians out there have ideas for effects using plastic money.

- Yazz
khuzhai
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of khuzhai
Only bill switch I use with malaysian (plastic money) notes is the tt switch.
civins
View Profile
New user
Scotland
52 Posts

Profile of civins
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2014, yazz wrote:
With plastic money slowly taking over the world - countries like Canada, Australia and New Zealand use plastic money (I hear Britain's switching soon Smile http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013......ll-fiver ) - I was wondering which effects that have already been released are doable with plastic currency and maybe some of you creative magicians out there have ideas for effects using plastic money.

- Yazz

Scotland is introducing plastic bank notes in 2015. The bank of England are bringing them in 2016.
MScapes
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, Canada
51 Posts

Profile of MScapes
The effect Money by Lloyd Barnes can be done with plastic money
Houdonni
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC Canada
28 Posts

Profile of Houdonni
Has anyone attempted Extreme Burn with plastic bills? I've been hoarding paper bills in fear it won't work with plastic ones, but I'm afraid the days are numbered for a lot of torn and folded bill tricks.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Special user
738 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
It's put me off getting any effects, like changeling, until I'm totally convinced it works easily and well with plastic Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Plastic Money (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.045774 seconds, requiring 22 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [9] [7] [8] [1] [2] [6] [3] [6]