The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What is the name of this device or shop from Blackpool 2014? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KSan
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of KSan
Hello guys!

I saw in Blackpool this year device to bend coins for 35 pounds.

This shop was in the same level dealers area as world magic shop for example.

They sell a lot of silks, umbrellas and other stuff.

Anyone know the name of this shop? Or what was the name of the device?
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
I'm confused. If you were there, didn't you see the dealer's name? Or the name of the effect/device/gimmick? Am I missing something here?
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have a "Power of God - Quantum Bender" which is a metal sharpie for coin bending. Google that. It may be the one you saw but it has been out for a while.

Afinemesh, the packaging for it isn't very clear about the name (if its the one I have) and I imagine there are a lot of dealers at Blackpool so I figured it would be hard to remember them all.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Ksan, you could have seen one the "knockoffs" of QB2. It sells on ebay for around $35 and isn't worth your time or money to pursue a true rip-off. Stay with Mr. Sheets product and you won't be dissapointed. Of course, it will set you back a tad but well worth the $$$$. QB3 will be released soon according to Mr. Sheets. The DVD has gone to duplication and release should be in a month or two.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » What is the name of this device or shop from Blackpool 2014? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL