The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Eric Samuels will present at MINDvention. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Very happy to announce that Eric Samuels will present at MINDvention.

Many people have asked about this type of presentation and Eric will share some very valuable information with us all.

Eric Samuels performs as both a Stage Mentalist and Corporate Mentalist/Speaker.
As a Stage Mentalist, his original routines are as entertaining and emotionally engaging as they are mind-blowing. As a Speaker, he’s crafted a hybrid of the kind of targeted content that corporations love, with relevant Mentalism effects that keep participants hooked and on the edge of their seats. He’s further developed a niche market as a closer; being regularly booked as the final event at both conventions and corporate meetings.

Samuels is also a performance consultant, combining his extensive background as both Performer and Director, to work with an impressive dossier of Mentalist clients around the globe. Samuels lives in Vancouver, Canada.
-------------------------------------------------------
SNAKE-OIL, ANYBODY?
Facts & Fallacies about the Keynote Speaking Market

We’ve all seen the ads touting how you can generate a 6-figure income as a professional Speaker! Well, if you’ve ever considered blending your skills as a Mentalist with the world of corporate speaking, there’s good news and bad news.
The good news is that the field of corporate speaking is quite lucrative. The bad news is that everything you’ve come across, attempting to lure you into some kind of fast-track, back door, entry into the world of professional speaking is ********!

Eric Samuels will reveal some of the secrets he’s learned since becoming a full-time Mentalist Performer & Speaker. His session will actually give you a taste of the kind of content that corporate customers desire, with a sample of his presentations that are as entertaining as they are informative.
Townsend1
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Townsend1
Great choice! I am sure Eric will do a fantastic job!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Absolutely Excellent!
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Terrific news, Eric's got a lot of great info and experience to share!

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
An excellent addition to a great lineup.
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
cubreporter
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
69 Posts

Profile of cubreporter
Speaking is lucrative, however there are so many factors that create a successful speaker. I agree, Danny... a lot of the "instant speaker" stuff is crap, but there are some good courses as well. Nothing beats stage time with a clear set of strategic measurement tools. Feedback from different sources with distinct expertise is needed. Feedback needs to also give the "why" based upon concrete measurable experience, otherwise it is opinion. I shall look forward to this presentation, I am sure it will be excellent.
I am whatever I am to you.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Can't wait!

Eric is one of the smartest and best performers I know - and maybe he will share his hidden gem Thai restaurant not far from the hotel.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Quote:
On May 21, 2014, saysold1 wrote:
Can't wait!

Eric is one of the smartest and best performers I know - and maybe he will share his hidden gem Thai restaurant not far from the hotel.

Now that would be the ultimate secret.
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Guys....geez! This kind of information belongs "downstairs" (and I don't mean Inner Thoughts) Smile
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
I usually can't get out of the hotel but I love Thai food!
corpmagi
View Profile
Special user
New York
725 Posts

Profile of corpmagi
Lotus of Siam is rated one of the best Thai Restaurants in Vegas, however, I prefer Archii's which is a bit further off the beaten path, but well worth the trip.
A Modern Trade Show Handbook
www.trafficstoppers.com/handbook
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Wasn't aware of Archi's, Seth. Made the mistake of looking at their web site; I'm suddenly very hungry!

Lotus Of Siam is, indeed, much closer.
It's become something of an annual pilgrimage with growing numbers!
First time I was taken there during MV there were 3 of us and the place was tiny, but the food was surprisingly good.
The restaurant has since expanded to twice the seating while our group has swelled substantially more!
Good news is, the food is still excellent.

e
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Lets do back to back nights!

"For years, the one restaurant that justified a taxi ride away from the Strip for many visitors was Lotus of Siam, specializing in northern Thai cuisine. Two years ago, a manager and sommelier from Lotus of Siam named Bank Atcharawan struck out on his own to open Chada Thai & Wine. He placed it in another Chinatown plaza that he shares with one of the few North American restaurants serving the lamb-centric cuisine of China’s Shaanxi Province. Chada’s menu is shorter than Lotus’s, the portions more dainty, but the cooking struck me as more exact and polished after one meal at each.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
That Thai place is so so good - can't wait to go back! I'm in complete agreement with Tom - I can't get Thai food of that quality on Phoenix!

I'm all signed up as of today including Weber. Let the fun begin Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On May 29, 2014, Danny Archer wrote:
I usually can't get out of the hotel but I love Thai food!

Get you tuchas out and come eat with your friends Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Eric Samuels will present at MINDvention. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL