The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Lubor's Gift by Lubor Fiedler (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Lubor's Gift by Lubor Fiedler (DVD + Gimmick) - PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4189

Expected to ship on April 15th. You may reserve a yours now and it will ship to you when it arrives.
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Usual story everybody rushing to get one - standby for the buyers remorse
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
These will make a fine accompaniment to a routine that is centered on a "Think Outside The Box" theme---great addition to our art form!

Regards,
Mike
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I've always loved the Gozinta box and this is the perfect presentation. For those complaining about the price, Hocus-Pocus has a stage sized without the package theme by Jay Leslie for $125.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I understand buyers remorse with some material. But with this surely you know exactly what your are buying and what you can achieve??
dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
Hoping this is going to come with some routine ideas and a suggested ending...
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
What a perfect thing to keep around and naturally bring into play when performing with something kept inside. Awesome!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, corindaman wrote:
Usual story everybody rushing to get one - standby for the buyers remorse

I disagree - this looks like a gorgeous little item and if it is fron the mind of Lubor and the craftsmanship of PH than you know what you are getting with no surprises.

Thanks to PH for not compromising.

Not sure of I would get this but I liked the teaser video with the groovy music.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I am really looking forward to this. Have gotten a lot of mileage out of Parabox from Tenyo, and was really excited to see this updated version. And endorsed by the Creator.

Actually using Parabox in my midweek lenten worship, with the theme of Change. It is a great illustration.

RevJohn
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
I love Lubor's stuff and Paul's stuff. I think this box looks beautiful and well made. But I do think this particularly product has hit a price point that goes beyond what makes sense. At the end of the day it is more of a puzzle/novelty that is a bit of a throw-away at the end of a show. It is a slow burn and not a main headliner of a trick.

I'm sure they are going to sell out without my purchasing one, because I won't be getting one. But I do wish it were less expensive because it would be fun to have, but probably at half the price. I know it will be a successful venture for Harris and Lubor.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
I'm sure these are great quality... but $100.

I will pass on this for sure...

Although, you can probably fit 100 $1 in it. And a lighter.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Well maybe the best way to see this is as a collector's piece - the creator's ultimate dream.

Tenyo did the same thing with their Elite line.

Look at Magic Wagon too...

In the grand scheme $100 isn't much for a collector looking to have the ultimate version of this concept with the creator's blessing.

Maybe PHP should make this a limited release edition?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I'm thinking of using it as a closer for Christmas shows this year. Saying something like "This entire show has been my gift to all of you and in fact magic itself is a gift... and it's only satisfaction lies in it's mystery". Something along those lines. I do like the effect very much and can see it having a place in stand up performances.

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I wonder if any thought had been given to including a separate pair of boxes that would only be a one-way "normal" set for spectator examination ?

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Zuke
100 bucks for a gazinta box?!?! What the heck happened to Paul Harris. Sad.
tobajer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of tobajer
Can you hand these boxes out to the spectators, without them reversing the whole routine - putting striped box back into shipping box ?
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2014, Zuke wrote:
100 bucks for a gazinta box?!?! What the heck happened to Paul Harris. Sad.

Paul Harris is helping the magic community obtain an official Lubor approved item. This is not a Paul Harris creation. Paul's out of the box thinking can still be seen in items such as Little Man. A brilliant and unique effect.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
What are the general dimensions? ... I am mostly asking from the perspective of what sized prop I can put inside of it.

Thanks,
Dan.
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Penguin Magic has it in stock and now shipping!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4189
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Nothing can top this design! It's really great.

Everything is PERFECT for this effect!!!

This design is the final product of something that once was a simple illusion... this can't perfected anymore now... It IS perfect!

Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Lubor's Gift by Lubor Fiedler (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL